Richmond Church Hill Micro Segway Tour:
Going on a Segway tour to Church Hill combines the best of fun and history. View the famous St. John's Church where Patrick Henry declared, "Give ME Liberty or Give Me Death" and see the point on Church Hill where the city of Richmond was originally laid out.
• Church Hill includes the original 32-blocks of Richmond as laid out by Major William Mayo in 1737
• Many great examples of Greek Revival, Federal and Victorian styles of architecture
• St. John's Church where Patrick Henry gave his “give me liberty or give me death” speech
• Main Street Station, Libby Hill Park, 17th Street Farmer's Market, Poe Museum, Confederate Soldiers and Sailors Monument, and Chimborazo are all included
The Micro Tour is a Guided Segway Tour that's low on time, but big on fun. Approximately 2 hours including a 15 minute lesson, Segway of Richmond Micro Tours take you to parts of Richmond you've probably never seen before. Along the way you'll not only learn the history of the city, but also have a blast doing it!
* We can also design a personal tour just for you or your group. Just tell us where you like to begin, and we can arrange for a nominal fee.
Our new customer loyalty program offers a great value for those of you looking to experience all of Segway of Richmond's great tours. Buy your tickets now and receive all three tours for the price of two! Tours may be scheduled during any normal tour times withing 90 days of purchasing your tickets.
For additional information you can view this item at Segway of Richmond or you can use the contact form below.