In the hospital medical equipment space, the number of anesthesia machine options available can be a bit overwhelming.
If you need to rent or lease an anesthesia delivery system, keep reading for summaries of some of the best anesthesia machine rentals available through Rent It Today.
- Sleek user-interface display enabled by a 15-inch touchscreen display
- ecoFLOW display provides graphical representation of oxygen flow and anesthetic agent use that can show you your present target and calculate the cost of your agent consumed in real-time
- Modular and upgradeable
- Features a familiar user interface and 12-inch color ventilator display with color waveform and alarm message indicators that allow physicians to precisely assess and quickly respond to status changes in patients
- Help manage costs with total fresh gas or total flow sensing module
- Five ventilation packages means physicians can tailor ventilation for each patient
- Ventilation modes are available a la carte so physicians can tailor the clinical capabilities of your anesthesia system with the options you need.
- Well suited for low-flow cases with an integrated Advanced Breathing System and rising multi-breath bellows to deliver fast-response, low-flow anesthesia and visual feedback about a patient’s status, respectively.
GE Datex Ohmeda Aestiva
- Superior ventilation with volume modes, tidal volume compensation and cardiac bypass mode
- Features an open systems architecture with user configurable drawers/shelving and lower overall height
- Innovative patient breathing system that is autoclavable and latex free and features responsive location of common gas outlet, eight integrated machine hoses/cables and “no tools” disassembly of components
- Improved low-flow/reduced life-cycle costs thanks to automatic fresh gas flow compensation, smoother, faster acting fresh gas flow control and dual air flow tube for low flow
- Fully automatic self-test and open-platform architecture helps optimize anesthesia workflow and reduce process costs
- Enhanced monitoring with add-on Infinity Omega Solution and Innovian Anesthesia information management system
- User-friendly ergonomics
- Advanced ventilation that supplies a maximum peak flow far in excess of any bellows ventilator without the need of drive gas
- Unique low-flow wizard that can reduce the cost of inhalational anesthetic agents
- Automated startup that makes it easier for staff members and provides complete information on device status
- Enhanced troubleshooting
- Integrated breathing system eliminates external hoses and clutter
- Fully automatic self-test
Drager Fabius Tiro
- Features E-vent piston ventilator, which gives physicians the ability to handle a wide range of acuity levels
- Combines the latest ventilation and gas delivery techniques with an ergonomic and compact design
- Open, modular architecture with software and hardware upgrade options that ensure your anesthesia workplace meets a hospital’s needs
Drager Narkomed GS
- Built-in monitor that displays volume, pressure and O2 data and features a centralized three-tier alarm system
- Includes a dependable AV2+ ventilator, which is pressure-limited, time-cycled and volume-preset and features pneumatic circuitry and electronic timing, plus controls for breathing rate, inspiratory to expiratory ratio, tidal volume, inspiratory flow and inspiratory pressure limit for flexible ventilation
- Uses an economical amount of drive gas
- Includes a fresh gas system, cylinder yokes, back-up battery and O2 flush
Your Medical Equipment Rental Resource
Rent It Today can assist you in finding local medical equipment rental providers in your area. Search Rent It Today’s extensive database for medical equipment, hospital equipment, and surgical supplies. Most of these firms also sell and service the equipment offered for rent.