Fujitsu, the market leader in document imaging scanners, has released its latest network scanning solution — the FUJITSU Network Scanner N7100. The new network scanner seamlessly integrates within a company’s existing network infrastructure, allowing users to easily scan and share information on the network in order to streamline business operations, reduce operating costs and enhance work processes. The N7100 features increased scanning speeds, powerful PaperStream IP image enhancement technology, intuitive touchscreen display, and improved paper-feed functionality.
The Fujitsu N7100 Network Scanner is available through authorized resellers, VARs, and distributors including Ingram Micro, NewWave Technologies, Inc., and Tech Data Corporation. The scanner is priced at $1,895 with a $59 USB keyboard option and a 1-year depot limited warranty.
The N7100 requires minimal user training which makes deploying a network scanning strategy simple and allows companies to quickly extend business processes and boost productivity in paper workflows. Featuring a compact design and ultra-quiet operation, the N7100 is designed to simplify document collaboration for all types of organizations and is ideal for use in satellite offices, multi-floor sites, self-service customer intake settings, high-traffic areas, and shipping and receiving locations.
Additional features of the Fujitsu N7100 that help companies and government entities increase workplace efficiency include:
- Faster Scanning Speeds: Quickly digitize documents with a scanning speed of 25 ppm / 50 ipm at 200 or 300 dpi (color, grayscale, monochrome).
- High Quality Image Processing with PaperStream IP: Built on decades of technology refinement, PaperStream IP TWAIN and ISIS image enhancement technology provides users with a powerful, intelligent image correction solution allowing documents to be automatically and easily converted into exceptionally clean images, enhancing the most popular industry-standard drivers.
- Scanner Central Admin: The centralized administration functionality of the Fujitsu N7100 not only allows users to operate and manage the scanner without a PC, but also dramatically reduces the total cost of ownership (TCO) and work that goes into setting up, operating, and maintaining multiple Fujitsu network scanners in an organization. This feature allows users to track scan counts, monitor scanner running status, update scanner drivers, and check consumable status, all over a network, from one location.
- Large Color Touchscreen Display: With its 8.4″ XGA color touchscreen display and a high resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels, users can easily preview scanned images in outstanding detail before sending them to the desired destination. In addition, users can zoom, pan and rotate scanned images, delete pages or scan more pages to a batch by inserting more pages to the 50 page automatic document feeder.
- Customized User Experience: Utilizing its customizable “Job Button” feature, unique menus and buttons based on user login can be easily created for frequently used functions, including setting multiple fixed destinations with pre-determined scanner settings.
- Scan-To Functions for Instant Distribution & Collaboration: The N7100 offers users easy access to valuable business functions traditionally found on multiple devices through one common interface, including scan to e-mail, scan to folder, scan to network fax or network printer, scan to FTP, and scan to Microsoft SharePoint.
- Robust Security & Compliance: Adding to an already feature-rich network scanner security platform that includes support for Secure Protocols (SSL) and Encryption, the Fujitsu N7100 incorporates several security-specific features such as Secure Initialize and Install Certificates. These features offer organizations additional measures to assist with compliance and regulatory issues, as well as ensure data security.
- Advanced Document Feeding System: Inheriting the superior paper feeding technology that drives production-level scanners from Fujitsu, the new network scanner achieves exceptional feeding performance using “Brake Roller” technology to maximize reliable feeding of a wide range of documents, including plastic cards and driver licenses.
- CAC/PIV Smart Card Option: With today’s security mandates and issuance of millions of smart cards, the N7100 provides the government with secure multifactor authentication. Scanner operators can use their encrypted card and personal pin numbers to scan documents securely.
Use RentScan for All of Your Document Scanning Needs
RentScan is a provider of high-quality, high-speed document scanner rentals nationwide. No document imaging scanning project is too big or too small. The company rents high-speed scanners by top manufacturers like Fujitsu at affordable monthly rates. Document scanner rentals from RentScan are perfect for government offices, schools, and more.
Visit www.rentittoday.com to find document scanner rentals nationwide.