It’s no secret that medical devices and healthcare equipment are unbelievably expensive. Whether you operate a small medical office on a limited budget or a large hospital network with a need for hundreds of different machines, finding the resources to pay out-of-pocket for the latest state-of-the-art equipment can be tough. Fortunately, there is another option. Below, we’ve listed a several benefits of leasing equipment, courtesy of the folks at HealthLeadersMedia.com. Don’t go broke buying brand new; learn to lease.
- Tax treatment: Certain leases are considered a tax-deductible overhead expense by the IRS. In these cases, medical practices can “deduct the lease payments from income, thus reducing the net cost of the lease.”
- 100% financing: Because most leases do not require a down payment, it is “equivalent to 100% financing” which allows medical practices to save the capital that would have been spent on a down payment and reinvest that money into the business.
- Immediate write-off of the dollars spent: When a healthcare provider leases, payments are treated as expenses on their income statement, so “the technology solution does not have to be depreciated over an extended term.”
- Flexibility: Should a medical practice or hospital grow and their needs change, the lessee may able to add or upgrade equipment at any point in time during the lease term.
- Speed: Leasing allows medical practices to “respond quickly to new opportunities with minimal documentation and red tape.” Within a few hours, many leasing companies can process and approve applications.
Want to read the rest of the list of 12 benefits of leasing equipment? Click here!
KenQuest Medical Offers Financing Solutions
KenQuest Medical works with a variety of pre-screened industry leading finance companies that can meet the specific needs of our customers. Their trusted and friendly staff can help you select the right finance company that offers the best service and will work within your budget.
- Available for both new and refurbished medical equipment
- Leasing and finance programs available
- For rentals, please visit their rental site
Variety of structures:
- Deferred Payments
- Interest Only Payments
- $1 Buy Outs
- Extended Terms