So, a date has been set and now it’s time to start planning the big day. Not sure where to start? Below, we’ve summarized a list of wedding trends for 2015 compiled by writer Danielle Rothweiler of the Huffington Post to help get the ball rolling. You certainly don’t have to incorporate all of these ideas into your ceremony, but hey, it’s your day. Do whatever you want.
- Colors: Rothweiler says muted pinks, whites, and creams will be trending in 2015. She also says the monochromatic look will be huge from winter weddings through Fall 2015. She expects bold colors to make a comeback at the end of the year and into 2016.
- Flowers: Rothweiler expects peonies, hydrangea, spray roses, sweet peas and garden roses in white and pale pink to be popular choices in the spring. She also predicts the use of bold containers made of gold, silver, copper, and even mercury glass. She also says baby breath will be popular again this year.
- Ombre: Rothweiler says we can expect to see the trend of ombre bridesmaid dresses to continue in 2015. These dresses, in close colors, will be paired with pale flowers and “heavy greens like dusty miller.”
- Copper Madness: Copper is going to “make a surprising appearance,” according to Rothweiler. In fact, Rothweiler says some rental companies are even offering copper chairs for guests. The biggest benefit of copper, says Rothweiler, is that it works for every style of wedding “from casual barn to upscale loft.”
- Glitter: Rothweiler expects the shine and sparkle factor to go way up in 2015 “because there will be no competition in the color arena.” Bridesmaids carrying pale blooms will be donning sparkly gowns and “some will be in head to toe glitter.”
Where Can I Rent Wedding Supplies?
Planning a wedding and in need of decorations, video equipment, lighting equipment, or a limo? Rent It Today has a solution. The most comprehensive rental resource online, Rent It Today can put you in touch with rental providers in your area. For more information or to view a list of available rental items for weddings, visit www.rentittoday.com!