Fall Wedding Planning Advice
Although most couples opt for a spring or summer wedding, we think fall is the best to time to tie the knot. From cooler temperatures to changing colors, fall is ideal for just about any type of ceremony. To make your autumn wedding feel like fall, we’ve shared a few tips below. Congratulations!
- Seasonal foliage: For an autumn wedding, find a way to “incorporate leaves of pretty fall colors” into the wedding décor or consider having the flower girl sprinkle leaves instead of petals down the aisle.
- Wild flowers: Using seasonal wild flowers in decorations and bouquets is a good way to add a touch of fall to the ceremony.
- Fall colored dresses, ties: Tie the fall colors into the theme of the wedding by having bridesmaids wear fall colored dresses or groomsmen don ties in autumn shades.
- Centerpieces: Consider using a pumpkin, pine-cones, or fall-colored candles when assembling centerpieces.
- Mini caramel apples: The perfect sweet seasonal treat to serve during cocktail hour.
- Fall-themed dishes: Include fall items such as pumpkin, squash and cranberries on the menu.
- Soup: Consider soups, which are popular in the fall, as an appetizer.
- Apple cider: The perfect fall beverage.
- Pumpkin desserts: From pies to breads to lattes, pumpkin is a top flavor for fall and a tasty way to incorporate the autumn season into your wedding.
Where Can I Rent Wedding Decorations?
Planning a wedding and in need of decorations, video equipment, lighting equipment, or a limo? Rent It Today has a solution. The most comprehensive rental resource online, Rent It Today can put you in touch with rental providers in your area. For more information or to view a list of available rental items for weddings, visit www.rentittoday.com!