In just a few short days, spring break for thousands of students across the country will begin. If you’re looking to take the family out of town for a few days but haven’t yet booked your trip, you might want to consider the lovely beaches of Alabama.
Often less crowded than many of the popular spots in Florida, Alabama also offers great weather, warm temperatures, and reasonable rates. Before you make reservations, take some time to read through these tips from the folks at Spectrum Resorts in Gulf Shores, AL to ensure you find the perfect spring break rental.
- Heated pools can take the chill off late-season cold snaps: While the locals are familiar with the unpredictable spring weather along Alabama’s coast, out-of-state travelers should know that temperatures can vary from day-to-day. To enjoy the outdoors even when temperatures dip into the mid-50s, Spectrum recommends finding a rental with a heated pool or lazy river.
- It’s all about beach access: If the hassle of packing up the car and driving to the beach is just not something you want to deal with on your vacation, search for a Gulf-front rental. Aside from amazing views of the Gulf of Mexico, this type of property offers convenient access to the beach.
- Simplify things with on-site dining: Wait times to enjoy some of coastal Alabama’s delicious cuisine can be long during the peak months of March and April, so plan accordingly. To avoid the lines, you might want to look into a rental that offers at least one on-site dining option for the days you don’t want to venture out.
- One-stop shops have their merits: Eliminate some of the guesswork by selecting a property that offers on-site amenities and planned activities for you and the family.
- Location, location, location: Choose your rental based on your preferences? Want immediate access to shops, restaurants, and entertainment? Check out Orange Beach and Gulf Shores. Prefer solitude? Try Fort Morgan Road or Dauphin Island for a little R&R.
RIT: A Trusted Name in Vacation Rentals
Ready to book that vacation home on the beach or cabin in the mountains? Rent It Today can help! The most comprehensive rental resource online, Rent It Today can help connect you with vacation rental homes across the country. Check out our available listings today at www.rentittoday.com!