Update: Columbus International was acquired by Motor Bike Trip in March of 2015. Details here.
In April of 2009, Columbus International launched a business devoted to the rental of motorbikes in France. Despite being told by numerous doubters the company would never work, Columbus International is today not only running a profitable enterprise, they are celebrating the start of their fifth year in business.
By striving above all to keep renting motorcycles simple and insisting on unparalleled customer service, Columbus International has overcome the challenge of starting a business during a severe recession. As they roll into year five they have the largest fleet of BMW, MV Agusta, Harley Davidson, KTM and Ducati rental motorcycles in France.
French Luxury Motorcycle Rental Firm Sets New Standards in the Business.
From a startup, Columbus International has gone on to set new standards in the motorcycle rental industry:
- Emails are answered promptly within 12 business hours.
- Each rental motorcycle is no older than six months.
- Customers are compensated for every minute they are made to wait.
- If rain makes your rental a soggy one, you’ll receive a 50% reduction in your rental rate.
- Delivery and pick-up of your motorcycle anywhere within 200km of Cannes. This covers all airports, train stations and harbors in the South of France.
- To avoid getting lost, all bikes can be fitted with GPS units.
- Motorcycle luggage and safety equipment are available .
There are no plans to let off the throttle now. Great things are planned in the months and years ahead.
Keep the Shiny Side Up
Columbus International would like to thank those associates whose inspiration, hard work, and support have made their venture possible. Above all Columbus International thanks their customers for sharing their passion and joining them for the ride. Their loyal customers make all the work worthwhile. Happy Birthday and keep the shiny side up!
Based in Cannes, France, Columbus International offers the largest choice of BMW, Ducati, Harley and KTM motorcycles for rent. Their bikes are no older than 6 months and serviced to the highest manufacturer standards. For added convenience, they deliver your chosen rental motorbike within 200km of Cannes to your hotel, airport, etc. by van. Furthermore, they offer guided motorbike tours to discover the scenic motorcycle roads across the Provence, Cote Azur and Alps.