This company is a nationwide service provider.
San Francisco Diagnostic Equipment Rentals-Philips Sonos 7500 Ultrasound-California Cardiovascular Technology Rental
San Francisco Diagnostic Equipment Rentals-ATL HDI 5000 Ultrasound Rental-California Hospital Equipment
California Hospital Equipment Rentals - C-Arm Rental - San Francisco Medical Imaging Rental Equipment
San Francisco Hospital Equipment Rentals-BV Endura C-Arm-Surgical C-Arm For Rent In California
Model #: OEC 9900
Business to Business Only
San Francisco Medical Equipment Rentals-C-Arm Rental-California Patient Imaging Devices For Rent:
Surgical C-Arm rentals in San Francisco, CA. The GE OEC 9900 C-Arm is available to rent in both refurbished and new conditions, and offers a great alternative to buying a new system from GE. The 9900 is the latest system out of GE Healthcare and offers new features not found on any of the previous models. We are a distributor of new and pre-owned C-Arm rentals for hospitals, radiology departments, imaging centers, orthopedic surgeons and clinics in San Francisco, Sacramento, San Jose, Stockton, Oakland, Santa Rosa, Yuba City, Chico, Redding, Eureka and all of California.
Some of the many new features include: new swivel mount dual flat panel monitor system (Articulating monitors have height adjustment, rotate 270°, tilt 15° and travel 22” forward), redesigned smaller monitor cart that easier to maneuver, new touch screen controls as well as keyboard with touchpad cursor for PC oriented users, DRM (Dynamic Range Management), “no-mask” or Motion Tolerance Subtraction for improved imaging, preset imaging profile for a specific applications, motorized and un-motorized versions, DICOM 3.0, DVD / CD Burner, and much more.
GE OEC 9900 Surgical -Arm Features:
- High Resolution 9″ (23 cm)or 12” (31 cm) Tri-Mode Intensifier. 9”, 6”, 4.5” (23, 15, 11 cm) or 12”, 9”, 6” (31, 23, 15 cm)
- 15 kW Generator
- Standard or Super-C Available
- Dual 18″ Hi Resolution Touch Screen Monitors
- Lockable and Unlockable Swivel Mount Monitors (height adjustment, rotate 270°, tilt 15° and travel 22” forward)
- Procedure Profiles (General, Orthopedic, Spine, Vascular, Bolus Chase, Cardiac)
- 1k x 1k Resolution
- 1, 2, 4, 8 pulseper-second (pps) imaging modes for dose reductions.
- Rotating Anode X-Ray Tube For Extra Penetration
- Higher heat capacity X-ray tube with cooling system for longer fluoro on times.
- GSP, ESP, Vascular, & Cardio Software Packages Available
- HLF High Level Fluoro
- Digital Spot
- Digital Subtraction
- Low Dose Mode
- Medicapture or Sony Paper Printer
- On-board DVD/CD Read and Write capability.
- DICOM 3.0 internal interface with Query and Retrieve standard.*
- Remote Service Connectivity
- Maintenance Included
- Service Included
- Training & Techs Available