This company is a nationwide service provider.
San Francisco Diagnostic Equipment Rentals-Philips Sonos 7500 Ultrasound-California Cardiovascular Technology Rental
San Francisco Diagnostic Equipment Rentals-ATL HDI 5000 Ultrasound Rental-California Hospital Equipment
San Francisco Medical Equipment Rentals C-Arm Rental California Patient Imaging Devices For Rent
California Hospital Equipment Rentals - C-Arm Rental - San Francisco Medical Imaging Rental Equipment
Business to Business Only
San Francisco Life Support Equipment-Mindray VS800 Monitor Rental-California Vital Sign Monitoring System
Vital Sign Monitoring System rentals in San Francisco, CA. VS-800 is a compact, easy-to-use vital signs monitor designed to satisfy your basic monitoring requirements. Suitable for adult, pediatric and neonatal patients, VS-800 is well-adapted for any department where quick, reliable physiological measurements are required. KenQuest Medical was established in 1985 and provides the medical industry with a resource for quality new and pre-owned medical equipment, excellent personalized service, and the best absolute value. They are a distributor of new and pre-owned Patient Monitoring System rentals for hospitals, radiology departments, imaging centers, orthopedic surgeons and clinics in San Francisco, Sacramento, San Jose, Stockton, Oakland, Santa Rosa, Yuba City, Chico, Redding, Eureka and all of California.
Equipped with lithium-ion battery technology that provides over 10 hours of continuous running time this powerful monitor can keep up with your busiest shifts. With built-in carrying handle, rolling stand, wall, IV pole and bed mounting options, accompanied by a robust, lightweight design, VS-800 is ready to serve as your everyday vital signs monitor.
Vital Sign Monitoring System Key Features
- Weighing less than 4 kg, its lightweight design provides a highly mobile vital signs solution
- Smart and stable design keeps VS-800 firmly in place when activating buttons, leaving your other hand
free to perform other tasks
- Standard parameters include non-invasive blood pressure, Mindray SpO2, and pulse rate
- Optional parameters include Masimo SET and Nellcor, SpO2 and temperature
- Large, bright LEDs provide optimal visibility, whether across the bed or across the room
- 3.4" high resolution LCD for display of plethysmograph, trended parameter data, alarm events and menus
- With SmarTemp integrated temperature you can perform predictive oral, axillary and rectal measurements
in less than 12 seconds from calibration
- Storage for up to 100 unique patient IDs and 1,200 sets of data for each parameter. Plus, all data is
transferable to a PC for review and printing
- Built-in recorder for printing of real-time and historical data
- Automatically admit patients using the optional bar code scanner. The process is quick and efficient,
minimizing risk of data transcription errors
For more information about renting, leasing, lease to own, or rent to own options available for Patient Monitoring Systems please contact Kenquest and request a quote if you would like additional information on their different rental programs.
Patient monitoring is vital to care in operating and emergency rooms, intensive care and critical care units. Additionally, it has proven invaluable for respiratory therapy, recovery rooms, out-patient care, transport, radiology, cath labs, gastroenterology departments, ambulatory, home, and sleep screening applications. Patient monitoring can reduce the risk of infection and other complications, as well as assist in providing for patient comfort.