This company is a nationwide service provider.
South Dakota Diagnostic Equipment Ultrasound Machine Rentals Sioux Falls Medical Devices For Rent
Ultrasound Machine Rentals Minneapolis Minnesota
Fargo Diagnostic Equipment Ultrasound Machine Rentals North Dakota Medical Devices For Rent
Charleston Diagnostic Equipment Ultrasound Machine Rentals West Virginia Medical Devices For Rent
Business to Business Only
Philadelphia Patient Monitoring Systems Mindray Monitor Rental Pennsylvania Life Support Equipment For Rent
Patient Monitoring System rentals in Portland, OR. The PM-9000 Express is a robust patient monitor, small enough to move around, yet flexible enough to adapt to your particular needs. With a variety of optional extras, including arrhythmia and ST analysis, EtCO2 measurement and multi-gas analysis, PM-9000 Express is configurable to suit your requirements. KenQuest Medical was established in 1985 and provides the medical industry with a resource for quality new and pre-owned medical equipment, excellent personalized service, and the best absolute value. They are a distributor of new and pre-owned Patient Monitoring System rentals for hospitals, radiology departments, imaging centers, orthopedic surgeons and clinics in Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Allentown, Erie, Reading, Scranton, Bethlehem, Lancaster, Levittown, Harrisburg, Altoona, and the surrounding Pennsylvania area.
With NIBP recall, extensive data storage capability and well-established Microstream EtCO2 technology, PM-9000 Express is particularly well-suited for use in peri-anesthesia and critical care environments. Further, the quick-action keys on the front panel make this device especially easy to use, assuring a shorter learning curve for new staff. Rich in functions, conveniently adaptable and pleasingly affordable, PM-9000 Express may be just the monitor for your department.
Patient Monitoring System Key Features
- 12.1" TFT display, configurable up to 8 waveforms, enables maximum data visibility for the most critical
- Standard features include 3/5- lead ECG, arrhythmia and ST analysis, non-invasive blood pressure,
MindraySpO2, pulse rate, respiration, and dual-channel temperature
- Optional features include Nellcor SpO2, Masimo SpO2,Mortara arrhythmia and ST analysis, Sidestream or
Microstream EtCO2, and Multi-gas analysis module, lithium ion battery, and integrated recorder
- 96-hours of graphic and list trends, NIBP list including 800 measurements, and
alarm event recall for 70 alarm episodes providing comprehensive historical review of all parameters
- 40-seconds of full disclosure waveform recall for detailed review of physiological events
- Transfer of unit settings using USB flash drive allows fast setup between monitors
- Microstream EtCO2 technology provides fast, simple and accurate CO2 results on intubated and
- Multi-gas analysis module utilizes a sidestream method to measure the concentration of 5 anesthetic
agents, EtCO2, N2O and O2. It also provides automatic agent identification
- Compact flash back-up included on every device, protects your patients' data in case a sudden power
- Built-in, 3-trace recorder for printing real-time and historical data
For more information about renting, leasing, lease to own, or rent to own options available for Patient Monitoring Systems please contact Kenquest and request a quote if you would like additional information on their different rental programs.
Patient monitoring is vital to care in operating and emergency rooms, intensive care and critical care units. Additionally, it has proven invaluable for respiratory therapy, recovery rooms, out-patient care, transport, radiology, cath labs, gastroenterology departments, ambulatory, home, and sleep screening applications. Patient monitoring can reduce the risk of infection and other complications, as well as assist in providing for patient comfort.