Model #: Vision RFD Ziehm Vision RFD C-Arm:
Business to Business Only
New York Hospital Equipment Rentals - C-Arm Rental - New York City Medical Imaging Rental Equipment
Ziehm Surgical C-Arm rentals in New York City, NY. The Ziehm Vision C-Arm Rental is unique in the fact that it offers Ziehm’s new flat panel image intensifier on the Vision FD model, while the Vision R model only has standard image intensifier. KenQuest Medical was established in 1985 and provides the medical industry with a resource for quality new and pre-owned medical equipment, excellent personalized service, and the best absolute value. They are a distributor of new and pre-owned Ultrasound Machine rentals for hospitals, radiology departments, imaging centers, orthopedic surgeons and clinics in New York City, Yonkers, Bronx, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, Baychester, Bedford Park, Bronxdale, City Island and all of New York.
The C-arm systems are commonly used for studies requiring the maximum positional flexibility such as:
- Angiography studies (peripheral, central and cerebral)
- Therapeutic studies (Line placements i.e. Permacath/Hickman, transjugular biopsies, TIPS stent, embolisations)
- Cardiac studies (PTCA)
- Orthopedic procedures (ORIF, DHS, MUA, spinal work) - again generally using a portable C-arm maximum flexibility in positional use. There are very few permanently installed C-arms in an O.R. setting.The workflow seldom justifies this sort of dedication of one O.R. or Permanent C-arm
With more than 30 years of proven reliability, 7 out of 10 surgeons and interventionalists choose to use OEC C-arms every day. The time has come to expect higher quality in the vital surgical imaging products you use, and GE Healthcare is committed to satisfying those expectations and the critical needs of healthcare professionals and their patients.
- Fully Refurbished
- Hybrid edition specially designed for demanding vascular, cardiac and hybrid room applications
- Pulsed monoblock generator available with 7.5 kW or 20 kW performance (4 – 50 ms pulse width)
- Advanced Active Cooling for optimal generator temperature during challenging procedures
- ODDC (Object Detected Dose Control) for optimized image quality even when an object is moving or on the periphery of the anatomy
- Fully Adjusted To Ziehm OEM Specifications
- New Paint
- Full Electrical Inspection
- 6 Months Parts & Labor Warranty
Ziehm Vision RFD C-Arm:
For additional information you can view this item at Multi Surgical Solution-New York NY or you can use the contact form below.
Related Rental Listings