Model #: Power Wheelchair Powerchair specs:
Miami Powerchair Rentals and Florida Mobility Scooters For Rent:
Powerchairs For Rent
Powerchairs offer a shorter wheel base than traditional wheelchairs for excellent maneuverability in small spaces. Although they have a compact design, many models do not easily disassemble. We recommend using a passenger van or SUV with a removable third row seat if you plan to transport the chair.
The maximum weight capacity for these vehicles are 250lbs for a Standard model and 450lbs for a Heavy Duty model.
Many people ask us "What kind of scooter will I be renting?" or "What will my scooter look like". All of our 500+ North American locations offer the 3-wheeled variety. Many locations also offer 4-wheeled scooters along with manual wheelchairs and several types of powerchairs.
Providing disability services to all of Florida, including Miami, Miami Beach, North Miami, North Miami Beach, Everglades National Park, Big Cypress National Preserve, and popular vacation areas throughout Florida.
- Powerchairs are suitable for passengers weighing up to 250lbs.
- Chairs are outfitted with padded armrests and comfortable plastic handrims for comfortable operation.
- Many models include adjustable footrests for added comfort.
- Chairs can rotate easily in tight spaces.
- Models may vary from picture shown here.
For additional information you can view this item at Special Needs Group or you can use the contact form below.
Related Rental Listings