Heartland Medical-Louisville Medical Supplies
2601 Holloway Road
Louisville, KY 40299
Louisville Anesthesia Machine Rental-Drager Fabius GS For Rent In Kentucky
Louisville Anesthesia Machine Rental-Mindray A3 Anesthesia System For Rent In Kentucky
Louisville Anesthesia Machine Rentals-Drager Narkomed GS Kentucky
Louisville Anesthesia Machines Rentals-Mindray A5 Anesthesia System Rental In Kentucky
Business to Business Only
Electrosurgical rental Units in Louisville, KY. The Valleylab Force 2 Electrosurgical/Cautery Unit rental provides cutting and coagulation in monopolar or bipolar outputs. Force 2s have audible and visual alarms, including REM Fault Indicator. The REM (Return Electrode Monitoring) is standard. 300 watts is available for output in the cut setting. A monopolar foot switch is included, a bipolar foot switch is optional as is a rolling cart. Heartland Medical Sales and Service was established to serve the needs of the medical community and are a known quality organization selling and servicing surgical supplies and surgical equipment for hospitals and doctors offices. They are a distributor of Used and Refurbished Anesthesia Machine rentals for hospital in Louisville, Elizabethtown, Owensboro, Bowling Green, Glasgow, Paducah, Madisonville, Bardstown and all of Western Kentucky.
Specifications for the Valleylab Force 2:
WEIGHT AND DIMENSIONS
- Height: 8 in. (20 cm)
- Width: 13 in. (33 cm)
- Length: 21 in. (53 cm)
- Weight: 23 lbs. (10.4 kg)
- Cut: 510 kHz sinusoid
- Blend 1: 510 kHz sinusoidal bursts at 50% duty cycle recurring at 31 kHz
- Blend 2: 510 kHz sinusoidal bursts at 37.5% duty cycle recurring at 31 kHz
- Blend 3: 510 kHz sinusoidal bursts at 25% duty cycle recurring at 31 kHz
- Coag: 510 kHz damped sinusoidal bursts with a repetition frequency of 31 kHz Low Voltage 510 kHz sinusoidal bursts at 25%
- Coag: duty cycle recurring at 31 kHz
- Bipolar: 510 kHz sinusoid Output power changes by less than 5% or 5 watts, whichever is greater, as the line voltage varies from 85-135 volts (into a 300 ohm load).
LOW FREQUENCY LEAKAGE (50-60 Hz)
Source current, patient leads, all outputs tied together.
- Normal polarity, intact chassis ground < 10 µA
- Normal polarity, ground open <100 µA
- Reverse polarity, ground open <100 µA
- Sink current, 140V applied, all inputs <150 µA
Electrosurgical units cut tissue and or stop surgical bleeding by coagulating the blood during surgery. In order to prevent too much blood loss and to keep the operating area free of excess blood during surgery, ESU’s are implemented to control and stop the flow. Electricity is effectively used as both knife and tourniquet, affecting the blood flow to keep more in the patient and less on the operating room floor.
Related Rental Listings