This company is a nationwide service provider.
South Dakota Diagnostic Equipment Ultrasound Machine Rentals Sioux Falls Medical Devices For Rent
Ultrasound Machine Rentals Minneapolis Minnesota
Fargo Diagnostic Equipment Ultrasound Machine Rentals North Dakota Medical Devices For Rent
Charleston Diagnostic Equipment Ultrasound Machine Rentals West Virginia Medical Devices For Rent
Model #: Premier Mini Ziehm Fluoroscan Premier Mini C-Arm Features the following:
Business to Business Only
New Orleans Surgical Equipment Rentals-Fluoroscan Premier Mini C-Arm-Louisiana Hospital Imaging Equipment Rental
Mini Surgical C-Arm rental in New Orleans, LA. The Fluoroscan Premier is the most advanced technology available in the Mini C-Arm market, giving you the most features for your money yet at a huge savings. This fully digital system has Dual Hi-Bright 15” Monitors, 4 Image Mosaic on the right monitor, 2000 image storage capability, and a thermal-graphic printer that comes with the system. They are a distributor of new and pre-owned C-Arm rentals for hospitals, radiology departments, imaging centers, orthopedic surgeons and clinics in New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Shreveport, Metairie, Lafayette, Lake Charles, Kenner, Bossier City, Monroe, Alexandria, Houma and all of Louisiana.
Smart engineering that translates to functionally strong, user-friendly, time-efficient features is good news for both surgeons and radiologists. And smart engineering is what you'll find in the FluoroScan Premier Encore mini C-arm imaging system.
The fourth generation Premier Encore system raises mini C-arm rental fluoroscopy to new levels of image quality, economy, ease of use, and safety while bringing expanded administrative capabilities and connectivity to the radiology department.
The C-arm systems for rent are commonly used for studies requiring the maximum positional flexibility such as:
- Angiography studies (peripheral, central and cerebral)
- Therapeutic studies (Line placements i.e. Permacath/Hickman, transjugular biopsies, TIPS stent, embolisations)
- Cardiac studies (PTCA)
- Orthopedic procedures (ORIF, DHS, MUA, spinal work) - again generally using a portable C-arm maximum flexibility in positional use. There are very few permanently installed C-arms in an O.R. setting.The workflow seldom justifies this sort of dedication of one O.R. or Permanent C-arm
- Dual 9″ Hi Resolution Monitors
- Dual 6”/ 4” Image Intensifier
- Dose Adjustment
- Noise Suppression
- 2200 Image storage
- Low x-ray scatter
- Flip images and Zoom in
- High speed mode
- Rotates 360 degrees
- 45 –Micron focal spot x-ray tube
- LIH Last Image Hold
- Medicapture or Sony Paper Printer
- Maintenance Included
- Service Included
- Training & Techs Available
Ziehm Fluoroscan Premier Mini C-Arm Features the following:
Related Rental Listings