Los Angeles Ultrasound Machine Rental-Rent Philips Sonos 7500 Ultrasound System-
Los Angeles Hospital Equipment Rentals-BV Endura C-Arm-Surgical C-Arm For Rent In California
Los Angeles Surgical Equipment Rentals-Orthoscan HD Mini C-Arm-Mini C-Arm For Rent In California
Los Angeles Hospital Supply Rentals-OEC 6800 Mini C-Arm-Surgical Equipment For Rent In California
Business to Business Only
Fast Delivery on Patient Monitor Rentals in Los Angeles, California area. Los Angeles Life Support Equipment-Mindray VS800 Monitor Rental-California Vital Sign Monitoring System
Vital Sign Monitoring System rentals in Los Angeles, CA. VS-800 is a compact, easy-to-use vital signs monitor designed to satisfy your basic monitoring requirements. Suitable for adult, pediatric and neonatal patients, VS-800 is well-adapted for any department where quick, reliable physiological measurements are required.
Equipped with lithium-ion battery technology that provides over 10 hours of continuous running time this powerful monitor can keep up with your busiest shifts. With built-in carrying handle, rolling stand, wall, IV pole and bed mounting options, accompanied by a robust, lightweight design, VS-800 is ready to serve as your everyday vital signs monitor.
Vital Sign Monitoring System Key Features
- Weighing less than 4 kg, its lightweight design provides a highly mobile vital signs solution
- Smart and stable design keeps VS-800 firmly in place when activating buttons, leaving your other hand
free to perform other tasks
- Standard parameters include non-invasive blood pressure, Mindray SpO2, and pulse rate
- Optional parameters include Masimo SET and Nellcor, SpO2 and temperature
- Large, bright LEDs provide optimal visibility, whether across the bed or across the room
- 3.4" high resolution LCD for display of plethysmograph, trended parameter data, alarm events and menus
- With SmarTemp integrated temperature you can perform predictive oral, axillary and rectal measurements
in less than 12 seconds from calibration
- Storage for up to 100 unique patient IDs and 1,200 sets of data for each parameter. Plus, all data is
transferable to a PC for review and printing
- Built-in recorder for printing of real-time and historical data
- Automatically admit patients using the optional bar code scanner. The process is quick and efficient,
minimizing risk of data transcription errors
For additional information you can view this item at Multi Surgical Solution or you can use the contact form below.