This company is a nationwide service provider.
Los Angeles Ultrasound Machine Rental-Rent Philips Sonos 7500 Ultrasound System-
Los Angeles Hospital Equipment Rentals-BV Endura C-Arm-Surgical C-Arm For Rent In California
Los Angeles Surgical Equipment Rentals-Orthoscan HD Mini C-Arm-Mini C-Arm For Rent In California
Los Angeles Hospital Supply Rentals-OEC 6800 Mini C-Arm-Surgical Equipment For Rent In California
Business to Business Only
Fast Delivery on Patient Monitor Rentals in Los Angeles, California area. Los Angeles Life Support Equipment-Mindray VS800 Monitor Rental-California Vital Sign Monitoring System
Vital Sign Monitoring System rentals in Los Angeles, CA. VS-800 is a compact, easy-to-use vital signs monitor designed to satisfy your basic monitoring requirements. Suitable for adult, pediatric and neonatal patients, VS-800 is well-adapted for any department where quick, reliable physiological measurements are required.
Equipped with lithium-ion battery technology that provides over 10 hours of continuous running time this powerful monitor can keep up with your busiest shifts. With built-in carrying handle, rolling stand, wall, IV pole and bed mounting options, accompanied by a robust, lightweight design, VS-800 is ready to serve as your everyday vital signs monitor.
Vital Sign Monitoring System Key Features
- Weighing less than 4 kg, its lightweight design provides a highly mobile vital signs solution
- Smart and stable design keeps VS-800 firmly in place when activating buttons, leaving your other hand
free to perform other tasks
- Standard parameters include non-invasive blood pressure, Mindray SpO2, and pulse rate
- Optional parameters include Masimo SET and Nellcor, SpO2 and temperature
- Large, bright LEDs provide optimal visibility, whether across the bed or across the room
- 3.4" high resolution LCD for display of plethysmograph, trended parameter data, alarm events and menus
- With SmarTemp integrated temperature you can perform predictive oral, axillary and rectal measurements
in less than 12 seconds from calibration
- Storage for up to 100 unique patient IDs and 1,200 sets of data for each parameter. Plus, all data is
transferable to a PC for review and printing
- Built-in recorder for printing of real-time and historical data
- Automatically admit patients using the optional bar code scanner. The process is quick and efficient,
minimizing risk of data transcription errors