Los Angeles CA Anesthesia Machine Rental Drager Fabius GS For Rent
GE Aisys Carestation Anesthesia Machine For Rent In Los Angeles California
Los Angeles Anesthesia Machine Rental | Mindray A3 Anesthesia System For Rent In California
Los Angeles California Anesthesia Machine Rentals | Drager Narkomed GS
Business to Business Only
Anesthesia Machine rentals in Los Angeles, CA. The Fabius Tiro Anesthesia Machine rental represents a commitment to meet the unique and changing needs of non-traditional locations, by making the latest technology available at a fraction of the cost. Heartland Medical Sales and Service was established to serve the needs of the medical community and are a known quality organization selling and servicing surgical supplies and surgical equipment for hospitals and doctors offices. They are a distributor of Used and Refurbished Anesthesia Machine rentals for hospital in Los Angeles, Long Beach, Santa Ana, Anaheim, Irvine, Glendale, Santa Clarita, Pomona, Lancaster, Palmdale, and all of California.
With more surgical procedures being performed outside of the traditional Operating Room setting each year, Dräger recognized the need to recruit a specially designed system into the CareArea OR/Anesthesia portfolio.
Drager Fabius Tiro Anesthesia Machine Features:
- Same technology and performance as our other popular systems in a compact design
- Intuitive operation and layout ensures ease of use and a short learning curve
- Ample illuminated workspace
- Convenient compact breathing sys- tem (COSY)
- Fresh gas decoupled for tidal volume delivery unaffected by fresh gas flow adjustments
- Simplified design allows easy disassembly for sterilization of all components in contact with patient gas
- Pivot and height adjustment allow convenient positioning of breathing system
- Dräger E-Vent piston-based ventilator is the latest in precision anesthesia ventilation technology.
- Electronically driven and controlled, the E-Vent provides significant advantages for you and your patient.
- Ventilates any patient – even as your needs change to accommodate sicker patients with more complex procedures.
- Consumes no drive gas, allowing dramatically increased ventilation time when running on cylinders
- Precision volume ventilation for pediatric and other applications where accuracy is critical
- Pressure control ventilation is available as an option
- Fabius Tiro – electronically measures and displays fresh gas flows, allowing this important information to be recorded and utilized for cost savings and quality control.
The reason why the Drager Fabius Tiro Anesthesia Machine rental is a sound business investment:
- Advanced ventilation technology meets your needs now and in the future
- Modular design – easy to upgrade as your needs change and new features become available, e.g. additional ventilation modes
- Affordable initial cost and low lifetime costs
And that’s just the beginning – Fabius Tiro is also offered as part of our CareArea solution, a complete workstation including our renowned Infinity Patient Monitoring System:
• Flexible vital signs monitoring
• Intuitive operation
• ESU interference suppression
• Solid state multi-gas monitoring
• Infinity network interface for electronic availability of all displayed datas
Anesthesia machine is used by anaesthesiologists, nurse anaesthetists, and anaesthesiologist assistants to support the administration of anaesthesia. The most common type of anaesthetic machine in use in the developed world is the continuous-flow anaesthetic machine, which is designed to provide an accurate and continuous supply of medical gases (such as oxygen and nitrous oxide), mixed with an accurate concentration of anaesthetic vapour (such as isoflurane), and deliver this to the patient at a safe pressure and flow. Modern machines incorporate a ventilator, suction unit, and patient monitoring devices.
Related Rental Listings