Houston Philips Sonos 7500 Ultrasound Rental Lease Cardiovascular Ultrasound Systems Texas
Houston ATL HDI 5000 Ultrasound Rentals Rent Ultrasound Machines Texas
Houston C Arm Rental Lease GE OEC 9900 C Arm Texas Patient Imaging Devices For Rent
Houston C Arm Rental Ziehm Vision C Arm For Rent Texas Surgical Imaging Equipment
Model #: Mindray VS800 Vital Sign Monitoring System Key Features
Business to Business Only
Available Patient Monitors For Rent or Lease in Houston Texas. Multi Unit Discounts on all Patient Monitors. To Learn more please call 800-400-4549
Mindray VS800 Patient Monitors rental in Houston, TX. VS-800 is a compact, easy-to-use vital signs monitor designed to satisfy your basic monitoring requirements. Suitable for adult, pediatric and neonatal patients, VS-800 is well-adapted for any department where quick, reliable physiological measurements are required.
Equipped with lithium-ion battery technology that provides over 10 hours of continuous running time this powerful monitor can keep up with your busiest shifts. With built-in carrying handle, rolling stand, wall, IV pole and bed mounting options, accompanied by a robust, lightweight design, VS-800 is ready to serve as your everyday vital signs monitor.
Patient monitoring is vital to care in operating and emergency rooms, intensive care and critical care units. Additionally, it has proven invaluable for respiratory therapy, recovery rooms, out-patient care, transport, radiology, cath labs, gastroenterology departments, ambulatory, home, and sleep screening applications. Patient monitoring can reduce the risk of infection and other complications, as well as assist in providing for patient comfort.
- Weighing less than 4 kg, its lightweight design provides a highly mobile vital signs solution
- Smart and stable design keeps VS-800 firmly in place when activating buttons, leaving your other hand
free to perform other tasks
- Standard parameters include non-invasive blood pressure, Mindray SpO2, and pulse rate
- Optional parameters include Masimo SET and Nellcor, SpO2 and temperature
- Large, bright LEDs provide optimal visibility, whether across the bed or across the room
- 3.4" high resolution LCD for display of plethysmograph, trended parameter data, alarm events and menus
- With SmarTemp integrated temperature you can perform predictive oral, axillary and rectal measurements
in less than 12 seconds from calibration
- Storage for up to 100 unique patient IDs and 1,200 sets of data for each parameter. Plus, all data is
transferable to a PC for review and printing
- Built-in recorder for printing of real-time and historical data
- Automatically admit patients using the optional bar code scanner. The process is quick and efficient,
minimizing risk of data transcription errors
Vital Sign Monitoring System Key Features
For additional information you can view this item at Multi Surgical Solution or you can use the contact form below.
Related Rental Listings