This company is a nationwide service provider.
Houston Philips Sonos 7500 Ultrasound Rental Lease Cardiovascular Ultrasound Systems Texas
Houston ATL HDI 5000 Ultrasound Rentals Rent Ultrasound Machines Texas
Houston C Arm Rental Lease GE OEC 9900 C Arm Texas Patient Imaging Devices For Rent
Houston C Arm Rental Ziehm Vision C Arm For Rent Texas Surgical Imaging Equipment
Business to Business Only
Houston Life Support Equipment-Mindray PM50 Monitor Rental-Texas Patient Monitoring System
Patient Monitoring System rentals in Houston, TX. The PM-50 is a miniature, lightweight device designed exclusively for spot-check monitoring of SpO2 and pulse rate. Weighing less than 200g, this device is easy to carry, easy to store, and equips you with just what you need to get the job done. Choose PM-50 and you will have the accuracy and efficiency you rely on when performing intermittent monitoring of a wide range of patients. KenQuest Medical was established in 1985 and provides the medical industry with a resource for quality new and pre-owned medical equipment, excellent personalized service, and the best absolute value. They are a distributor of new and pre-owned Patient Monitoring System rentals for hospitals, radiology departments, imaging centers, orthopedic surgeons and clinics in Houston, Corpus Christi, West University Place, Bellaire, Jacinto City, Galena Park, South Houston, Pasadena, Cloverleaf, Aldine and all of Texas.
In addition, this powerful device is easy to maintain, requiring just four AA batteries for up to 15 hours of run-time. More convenience and ease-of-use mean more time to focus on your patients. Take the worry out of your spot-check monitoring routine and choose PM-50: the simple choice.
Patient Monitoring System Key Features
- Suitable for adult, Pediatrics, and neonatal patients
- Enables spot-check monitoring of SpO2 and pulse rate and automatically updates the data every second
- Miniature design offers an impressive lightweight device making it easy to use on the go
- Backlit LCD prominently displays SpO2 and pulse rate readings accompanied by a pulse signal strength
- Additional useful indicators shown on the LCD include patient ID, low power indicator, data storage
indicator, error condition and standby mode
- Helpful prompts, including memory full, ID storage full, low battery and general error conditions, allow for
simple and quick troubleshooting
- Memory supports storage of 200 data records for a maximum of 100 patient IDs
- Connect to a PC using a standard communication cable for downloading and printing trend data
- 4 AA alkaline or rechargeable batteries provide 15 hours of run-time
- Automatic standby and shutdown modes assist in conserving battery power
- Power-off button features a 2-second delay to prevent accidental shutdown
For more information about renting, leasing, lease to own, or rent to own options available for Patient Monitoring Systems please contact Kenquest and request a quote if you would like additional information on their different rental programs.
Patient monitoring is vital to care in operating and emergency rooms, intensive care and critical care units. Additionally, it has proven invaluable for respiratory therapy, recovery rooms, out-patient care, transport, radiology, cath labs, gastroenterology departments, ambulatory, home, and sleep screening applications. Patient monitoring can reduce the risk of infection and other complications, as well as assist in providing for patient comfort.
Related Rental Listings