Daytona Beach Beach Wheelchair Rental-De Bug Beach Wheelchair For Rent-Florida Medical Equipment Rentals
Beach Wheelchairs for rent Daytona Beach,Fl. Volusia Medical Supply rents home medical equipment for short term and long term rental needs. Beach wheelchair rental are great for enjoying the beach. Servicing Daytona Beach, Holly Hill, South Daytona, Port Orange, Ormond Beach, New Smyrna Beach, Edgewater, De Land, Deltona, Palm Coaste. Rent Beach Wheelchairs Daytona Beach Florida
Beach Wheelchair rentals are great to go out on the beach. The big balloon wheels and comfort will give you a great, perfect day at the beach. No more digging a regular wheelchair out of the sand. The big wheels on this chair just coast on the surface without penetrating the layer of sand. Models depend on availability.
De Bug Beach Wheelchair Specifications:
* Weight capacity 350 pounds standard, weight capacities up to 600 pounds can be accommodated for a nominal fee.
* Casters - rear wheels rotate 360 degrees . Wheel hubs are made from poly-nylon material to eliminate salt water corrosion.
* The rear suspension also articulates +/- ~20 degrees, allowing all four wheels to remain in contact with the ground when going across uneven terrain, making it much more stable than standard outdoor wheelchairs.
* Swing away arm rests are also easily removable for Lateral transfers.
* Footrest-Has Linear position telescopic length adjustment, and the De-Bug also has a footrest for proper foot support.
* Wheel Lock - Adjustable tension wheel brake can be actuated independently on each side, uses all #316L stainless steel hardware.
* Chair weight - Forty pounds for a standard adult chair
* Chair width is ~33.5 inches to access a 36 inch doorway and is ~27 inches wide with the optional interchangeable pool wheels.
Contact Volusia Medical Supply for more information
"The longer you rent, the cheaper it gets."
Volusia Medical Supply, Inc. is not responsible or liable for damage to person or property caused by the inadequate or improper use of the medical equipment that is rented. The rates include drop off, setup and pickup. There are no refunds on rentals returned early. All items are cleaned and sanitized. All rentals are tested and confirmed fully operational before delivery. The renter will be responsible for all and any damage to the unit in the monetary amount that is determined by Volusia Medical. The renter will immediately notify Volusia Medical Supply, Inc of any damage to the item during the rental. Volusia Medical supply, Inc. will (depending on availability) try to replace the damaged
equipment to facilitate the renter. It is the sole responsibility of the renter to verify proper functionality and to document any pre existing damage to the equipment upon delivery before signing for the reciept of said equipment.
Remember, we are there for you 24/7. If you have any questions or concerns please call us. That will enable us to provide the best service to you that we can. The Model of the equipment will be same or similar to the picture. A particular Model will depend on availability.
For additional information you can view this item at Volusia Medical Supply - Daytona Beach or you can use the contact form below.
Related Rental Listings