Dallas Ultrasound Rentals-Vivid 7 Dimension Ultrasound Machine Rental Dallas Medical Devices For Rent
Dallas Philips Sonos 7500 Ultrasound Rental-Lease Cardiovascular Ultrasound Systems Texas
Texas C-Arm Rental-Ziehm Vision C-Arm For Rent-Dallas Surgical Imaging Equipment
C-Arm Rental Dallas-Lease Philips BV Endura C-Arm-Surgical C-Arm For Rent In Texas
Business to Business Only
Dallas C-Arm Rental-Lease GE OEC 9900 C-Arm-Texas Patient Imaging Devices For Rent
Surgical C-Arm rentals in Dallas, TX. The GE OEC 9900 C-Arm is available to rent in both refurbished and new conditions, and offers a great alternative to buying a new system from GE. The 9900 is the latest system out of GE Healthcare and offers new features not found on any of the previous models. KenQuest Medical was established in 1985 and provides the medical industry with a resource for quality new and pre-owned medical equipment, excellent personalized service, and the best absolute value. They are a distributor of new and pre-owned C-Arm rentals for hospitals, radiology departments, imaging centers, orthopedic surgeons and clinics in Dallas, Fort Worth, Highland Park, University Park, Irving, Balch Springs, Duncanville, Farmers Branch, Mesquite, and the surrounding Dallas area.
Some of the many new features include: new swivel mount dual flat panel monitor system (Articulating monitors have height adjustment, rotate 270°, tilt 15° and travel 22” forward), redesigned smaller monitor cart that easier to maneuver, new touch screen controls as well as keyboard with touchpad cursor for PC oriented users, DRM (Dynamic Range Management), “no-mask” or Motion Tolerance Subtraction for improved imaging, preset imaging profile for a specific applications, motorized and un-motorized versions, DICOM 3.0, DVD / CD Burner, and much more.
GE OEC 9900 Surgical -Arm Features:
- High Resolution 9″ (23 cm)or 12” (31 cm) Tri-Mode Intensifier. 9”, 6”, 4.5” (23, 15, 11 cm) or 12”, 9”, 6” (31, 23, 15 cm)
- 15 kW Generator
- Standard or Super-C Available
- Dual 18″ Hi Resolution Touch Screen Monitors
- Lockable and Unlockable Swivel Mount Monitors (height adjustment, rotate 270°, tilt 15° and travel 22” forward)
- Procedure Profiles (General, Orthopedic, Spine, Vascular, Bolus Chase, Cardiac)
- 1k x 1k Resolution
- 1, 2, 4, 8 pulseper-second (pps) imaging modes for dose reductions.
- Rotating Anode X-Ray Tube For Extra Penetration
- Higher heat capacity X-ray tube with cooling system for longer fluoro on times.
- GSP, ESP, Vascular, & Cardio Software Packages Available
- HLF High Level Fluoro
- Digital Spot
- Digital Subtraction
- Low Dose Mode
- Medicapture or Sony Paper Printer
- On-board DVD/CD Read and Write capability.
- DICOM 3.0 internal interface with Query and Retrieve standard.*
- Remote Service Connectivity
- Maintenance Included
- Service Included
- Training & Techs Available
For more information about renting, leasing, lease to own, or rent to own options available for C-Arms please contact Kenquest and request a quote if you would like additional information on their different rental programs.
The C-arm systems are commonly used for studies requiring the maximum positional flexibility such as:
- Angiography studies (peripheral, central and cerebral)
- Therapeutic studies (Line placements i.e. Permacath/Hickman, transjugular biopsies, TIPS stent, embolisations)
- Cardiac studies (PTCA)
- Orthopedic procedures (ORIF, DHS, MUA, spinal work) - again generally using a portable C-arm maximum flexibility in positional use. There are very few permanently installed C-arms in an O.R. setting.The workflow seldom justifies this sort of dedication of one O.R. or Permanent C-arm
For additional information you can view this item at Multi Surgical Solution or you can use the contact form below.
Related Rental Listings