This company is a nationwide service provider.
Michigan Diagnostic Equipment Ultrasound Machine Rentals - Detroit Medical Devices For Rent
Wilmington DE Ultrasound Machine Rentals - Vivid 7 Dimension Available - Medical Imaging Equipment
Fargo Diagnostic Equipment Ultrasound Machine Rentals North Dakota Medical Devices For Rent
Charleston Diagnostic Equipment Ultrasound Machine Rentals West Virginia Medical Devices For Rent
Business to Business Only
Volume Ultrasound Machine Rentals Charlotte-Lease GE Logiq 9 Ultrasound System
Radiology Ultrasound Machine rental in Charlotte, NC. With the LOGIQ 9, you can acquire and represent volumetric images in real time with 4D transducers. The 2D technology gives you the capability to reconstruct volumes from cine loops and manipulate data to view sagittal, transverse or coronal, as well as oblique planes.
Used Ultrasound Machine rentals for hospitals, radiology departments, imaging centers, orthopedic surgeons and clinics in Charlotte, Raleigh, Greensboro, Winston-Salem, Durham, Fayetteville, Cary, Wilmington, High Point, Greenville, and all of North Carolina.
LOGIQ 9, GE’s leadership ultrasound system, introduces new exciting enhancements that will change the ultrasound impact within any clinical application, both in image quality and workflow efficiencies. The Volume Ultrasound suite enables to acquire and further navigate within Volume data set, to explore the smallest details with stunning clarity. New Volume features enable you to perform at a highest level, providing new information and re-designing the approach to patient. Select within following options to know the all new contents.
With raw data, the virtual rescan allows you to:
- Optimize images acquired under difficult scanning conditions
- Apply varying levels of High Definition of Speckle Reduction Imaging settings
- Adjust time gain controls
- Modify B-Mode gain and dynamic range
- Achieve one-touch Tissue Automatic Optimization
- Change baseline shift, sweep speed and Doppler gain
- Take measurements; add or edit annotations
- Analyze and manipulate volume data
- Perform VOlume Automatic CALculation and Invert Mode fromacquired Volume data set
- Construct 3D volume images froma cine loop
- Perform a Contrast Data Quantification on saved examinations (Time Intensity Curves creation; extraction of tables with correlated parameters; etc.)