17 Stafford Road
Fall River, MA 02101
Model #: OptiFlex 3 OptiFlex3 Knee CPM Features:
Available CPM for rent in Boston, MA. The OptiFlex 3 Knee CPM provides anatomical motion therapy to patients of all ages. The Continuous Passive motion, or CPM, is a therapy designed to assist with patient recovery after an injury or knee replacement surgery by moving the leg in a series of motions for an extended period of time. This movement prevents tissues and joints from becoming stiff and promotes healing by reducing recovery time.
New England Surgical provides quality solutions for all your home medical equipment, mobility equipment, skilled nursing and hospital equipment rental & sales needs in Boston, Fall River, Taunton, Worcester, Springfield, Cambridge, Massachusetts.
The OptiFlex 3 Knee CPM provides patients with the ability to increase the flexion and extension of the knee joint by using the devices patented features; these include the Progressive Range of Motion (ROM) which automatically increases the daily range of motion, the Oscillation Zone that keeps the patient in the "active" range of motion for a longer period of time, the Fast Back that accelerates through non-working ROM and the Comfort Zone that provides therapy at a reduced flexion angle limit.
- Provides anatomical motion
- Easy-to-read backlit display
- Independent delay time
- Great for pediatric, athletic and bariatric patients
- Ultra wide carriage
- Force reversal safety and patient lockout feature
- Patient compliance and usage meter
- Progressive ROM automatically increases
- Oscillation Zone mode with stretch repeat
- Fast Back Accelerator Mode
- Comfort Zone Mode provides therapy at reduced flexion angle
- Universal left/right design
OptiFlex3 Knee CPM Features:
Related Rental Listings