Birmingham Anesthesia Machine Rental-Drager Fabius GS For Rent In Alabama
Billings Anesthesia Machine Rental-Drager Fabius GS For Rent In Montana
Newark Anesthesia Machine Rental-Drager Fabius GS For Rent In New Jersey
Albuquerque Anesthesia Machine Rental-Drager Fabius GS For Rent In New Mexico
Model #: Mindray A3
Business to Business Only
Boise Anesthesia Machine Rental-Mindray A3 Anesthesia System For Rent In Idaho
Anesthesia System rentals in Boise, ID. The Mindray A3 rental is the delivery system that merges intuitive simplicity with advanced technology. Established to serve the needs of the medical community and are a known quality organization selling and servicing surgical supplies and surgical equipment for hospitals and doctors offices.
They are a distributor of Used and Refurbished Anesthesia Machine rentals for hospital in Boise, Boise City, Nampa, Pocatello, Idaho Falls, Meridian, Coeur d'Alene, Twin Falls, Sun Valley, Lewiston, Caldwell, Moscow, Rexburg, Post Falls, Mountain Home, Eagle, Garden City, Idaho
Introducing the A3 Anesthesia System. The delivery system for rent that merges intuitive simplicity with advanced technology. Today’s anesthesia professional demands intuitive ways to deliver the technology that can provide better patient care. With a focus on key ventilation modes, a large easy to see display, touch screen control, and by eliminating menus, trim knobs and dedicated buttons, the A3 promotes simple utilization of its key ventilation features. Experience the convergence of value and performance.Your Mindray Support Team Individually and collectively Mindray’s support professional are committed to enhancing patient care while protecting your investment.
Clinical education specialists provide your staff with comprehensive, on-site training and in-service on demand 24-hours a day, 7-days a week.
Dedicated field service and in-house technical support experts are one of the largest direct service teams in the industry.
Features and Benefits of the Mindray rental
- Volume Control Ventilation (VCV)
- Pressure Control Ventilation (PCV)
- Pressure Support (PS) ventilation
- Synchronized Intermittent
- Mandatory Ventilation with volume control (SIMV-VC)
- Manual/spontaneous breathing mode with respiratory monitoring capability
- 15″ touch-screen user interface
- Breathing System maintained near 35¬ C and virtually eliminates internal condensation
- Auxiliary Oxygen/Air flow meters deliver blended gas
- Automatic compliance and fresh gas compensation maintain accurate tidal volumes with a wide range of fresh gas flows and breathing circuits
- Economical single container absorber reduces compressible volume and accepts non-proprietary prepackaged and loose fill absorbent
- Deck lighting with adjustable brightness
- Individual wheel brakes on all four casters
- Available with optional DPM patient monitor (shown)
Related Rental Listings