This company is a nationwide service provider.
Birmingham Anesthesia Machine Rental-Drager Fabius GS For Rent In Alabama
Billings Anesthesia Machine Rental-Drager Fabius GS For Rent In Montana
Newark Anesthesia Machine Rental-Drager Fabius GS For Rent In New Jersey
Albuquerque Anesthesia Machine Rental-Drager Fabius GS For Rent In New Mexico
Business to Business Only
Birmingham AL Defibrillator Rental-Zoll M Series Defibrillator
Defibrillator rentals in Birmingham, AL. The smallest, lightest, brightest Defibrillator unit in its class makes for easy handling and optimal viewing while the built in power charger and A/C power supply doesn’t add size or weight. The Physicians Resource was established to serve the needs of the medical community and are a known quality organization selling and servicing hospital supplies. They are a distributor of Used and Refurbished Defibrillator rentals for hospital and doctors offices in Birmingham, Montgomery, Mobile, Huntsville, Tuscaloosa, Hoover, Dothan, Decatur, Gadsden and all of Alabama.
All configurations include the following features:
- Manual Defibrillator with AC Power
- Multiple Application Printer with Summary Report
- Code Markers
- High contrast display
- 3 lead patient cable with integral lead wires
- Universal cable
- Two rechargeable lead acid batteries
- Carry case
- AC mains power cord
- One package of recorder paper
- Integral diagnostic frequency response
- Two PCMCIA card slots
- RS232 data transfer capabilities
- Operator’s manual and standard one year warranty
The Zoll M Series:
- ZOLL’s proprietary Rectilinear Biphasic Waveform with its lower energy and current and the 40-msec Rectilinear Pacing waveform provides superior efficacy while optimizing patient safety.
- ZOLL’s patented external Pacing offers superior capture at lower mean thresholds, reducing muscle artifact and ensuring more patient comfort and better patient tolerance.
- A wide variety of Zoll electrodes and paddles are designed to meet your every need, and pre-connection capability and common connectors help reduce stress in critical situations.
- The Zoll M-series Defibrillator can be configured in a variety of ways: Monophasic waveform, Biphasic waveform, AED mode with Override, Shock Advisory, 3-Lead ECG, 12-Lead Interpretive ECG, Non-invasive Pacing, SPO2 saturation (pulse oximetery), NiBP, EtC02, Multifunction Cables or Integrated Hard Paddles.
Early defibrillation is a critical component in treating cardiac arrest. They offer defibrillators to meet the needs of trained rescuers and hospital professionals. In addition to providing the very latest cardiac life support technology, our entire line of defibrillators feature a uniform operating system, so the need for training is minimized and ease of use is maximized.
Related Rental Listings