Business to Business Only
Anesthesia Carestation rentals in Albany, NY. The GE Medical Ohmeda Avance Carestation is a compact, integrated anesthesia carestation that combines our highly advanced anesthesia delivery, the very best in anesthesia patient monitoring, and information management. With hospitals and doctors as their guide, they designed a compact, integrated anesthesia carestation that combines our highly advanced anesthesia delivery, the very best in anesthesia patient monitoring, and information management. By combining these care elements with their supplies and services, they are able to deliver an essential component of your integrated preoperative solution. Anesthesia Rentals was established to serve the needs of the medical community and are a known quality organization selling and servicing surgical supplies and surgical equipment for hospitals and doctors offices. They are a distributor of Used and Refurbished Anesthesia Machine rentals for hospital in Albany, Syracuse, Watervliet, Troy, Cohoes, Rotterdam, Schenectady, Amsterdam, Saratoga Springs, Gloversville, Glens Falls, Kingston, Fairmount, Auburn, Fulton, Oneida, Cortland, Oswego, and all of New York.
The GE Medical Ohmeda Avance Carestation is a sophisticated ventilation capabilities that help you meet the needs of the full patient range. The Avance satisfies your request with the 7900 SmartVent ventilator. Ventilation capabilities include: Volume Control, Pressure Control, PSVPro, SIMV (Volume and Pressure), and manual ventilation.
The SmartVent uses a similar gas delivery system to that found in most critical care ventilators, yet has been adapted specifically for anesthesia applications and is easily controlled via our intuitive user interface.
Setting the standard for electronic gas mixing:
Incredible response time and accuracy provides you with the ultimate in fresh gas control and efficiency.
- Low flow anesthesia supported: minimum gas flow of 150 mL/min.
- 500 millisecond mixer response time – even for dramatic flow changes. This allows you to deliver exactly what you want, exactly when you want it.
- Since the mixer delivers fresh gas directly to the inspiratory port on your command, there is no fresh gas or agent wasted to “charge the circuit”. This facilitates low flow clinical practices – even when changing from very high flows to very low flows.
- Intuitive and fast setting of fresh gas flow mixture makes using our state-of-the-art gas mixer easy.
- Dual flow sensing technology helps ensure safe operation. Gas flow is checked 200 times per second to insure the carestation is delivering the proper blend based on your setting.
- Electronic cylinder pressure sensing technology alerts you when cylinders are low.
- Alternate O2 control provides an independent fresh gas source and flow meter control when required – helping you to support your patient under unforeseen conditions.
Advanced Breathing System (ABS):
The Avance comes equipped with our Advanced Breathing System, the ABSTM. Its design, based on your needs and our expertise, is fully integrated into the carestation.
- Fewer parts and connections reduce the potential for leaks and misconnects, helping to provide greater patient safety.
- Our Multi Absorber canister facilitates fast, easy removal and replacement .
- Fully autoclavable.
- Choice of gas scavenging options helps provide compatibility with your existing waste gas system.
- Easy on/off capability and no tools disassembly of the ABS facilitates easier cleaning and reduces maintenance time.
Enhancing your productivity:
Special features of the Avance make it easy to use and enable you to focus more attention on your patient.
- System checkout is fast and intuitive, with full-color photo images to illustrate each step and confirmation tones when each test is complete. A real-time clock displays time to complete each test and the date and time it passed.
- Patient trends can be displayed in three views: measured (numerical), settings, and graphical. Trend data is saved every five minutes for the most recent 48 hours and every 30 minutes from 48 hours to 14 days.
- Quick Keys let you easily change O2 and total flow settings. You can use Vent Setup keys to enter and change multiple settings and one button to confirm them.
- You can press any Gas or Vent key to take the machine out of standby and initiate gas flow to start the case, essential for emergency cases.
- An 8-second power-down delay protects against accidental shutdown during a case.
Related Rental Listings