17 Stafford Road
Fall River, MA 02101
Transport Chair for rent in Fall River, MA. The Transport wheelchair is designed for safe and efficient patient transport and has the added advantage of sharing interchangeable parts with the other wheelchairs in the Tracer series. The Transport is compact and lightweight with an 18" seat width. New England Surgical provides quality solutions for all your home medical equipment, mobility equipment, skilled nursing and hospital equipment rental & sales needs in Boston, Fall River, Taunton, Worcester, Springfield, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Features of the Invacare Transport Wheelchair Specifications of the Invacare Transport Wheelchair
The Invacare Transport Wheelchair is compact and lightweight, weighing only 27 lbs. With its triple chrome plated carbon steel frame, durability and maintenance will not be an issue. The flame retardent upholstery of the Invacare Transport Wheelchair also resists mildew and bacteria for user comfort and safety.
- Durable, low maintenance, triple chrome plated, carbon steel frame is long lasting.
- Flame retardant upholstery resists mildew and bacteria, as well as cold crack and UV damage.
- Fold down back makes storage convenient.
- Heavy duty inner liners keep the seat and back from stretching.
- Welded caster forks provide durability and a long, maintenance free product life.
- Seat Width: 18" (between arms)
- Seat Depth: 16"
- Seat To Floor Height: 19.5"
- Back Height: 19" fold down
- Arm Style: Permanent full length padded arms
- Front Riggings: Swingaway footrest 17"-21" of swingaway elevating legrest 17.5"-21"
- Product Weight: 27 lb.
- Product Weight Capacity: 250 lb.
Features of the Invacare Transport Wheelchair
Specifications of the Invacare Transport Wheelchair