California Hospital Equipment Rentals - C-Arm Rental - Los Angeles Medical Imaging Rental Equipment
California Surgical Equipment Rentals-Fluoroscan Premier Mini C-Arm-Los Angeles Hospital Imaging Equipment Rental
Los Angeles CA Operating Room Table For Rent
Los Angeles CA Steris 4085 General Surgical Table For Rent
Model #: Logiq 9
Business to Business Only
Los Angeles Volume Ultrasound Machine Rentals-GE Logiq 9 Ultrasound-California Medical Imaging Systems
Are you looking to rent Ultrasound Machine for your medical practice located near Los Angeles, California. The LOGIQ 9 ultrasound machine rental can acquire and represent volumetric images real-time with 4D transducers. The 2D technology gives you the capability to reconstruct volumes from cine loops and manipulate data to view sagittal, transverse or coronal, as well as oblique planes. Rentals MD has new and pre-owned Ultrasound Machine rentals for hospitals, radiology departments, imaging centers, orthopedic surgeons and clinics in Los Angeles, Long Beach, Santa Ana, Anaheim, Irvine, Glendale, Santa Clarita, Pomona, Lancaster, Palmdale and all of California.
LOGIQ 9, GE’s leadership ultrasound system, introduces new exciting enhancements that will change the ultrasound impact within any clinical application, both in image quality and workflow efficiencies. The Volume Ultrasound suite enables to acquire and further navigate within Volume data set, to explore the smallest details with stunning clarity. New Volume features enable you to perform at a highest level, providing new information and re-designing the approach to patient. Select within following options to know the all new contents.
With raw data, the virtual rescan allows you to:
- Optimize images acquired under difficult scanning conditions
- Apply varying levels of High Definition of Speckle Reduction Imaging settings
- Adjust time gain controls
- Modify B-Mode gain and dynamic range
- Achieve one-touch Tissue Automatic Optimization
- Change baseline shift, sweep speed and Doppler gain
- Take measurements; add or edit annotations
- Analyze and manipulate volume data
- Perform VOlume Automatic CALculation and Invert Mode fromacquired Volume data set
- Construct 3D volume images froma cine loop
- Perform a Contrast Data Quantification on saved examinations (Time Intensity Curves creation; extraction of tables with correlated parameters; etc.)
For more information about renting, leasing, lease to own, or rent to own options available for Ultrasound Machines please contact 833-838-8381
For additional information you can view this item at Rentals MD or you can use the contact form below.