Louisville Camera Rentals - EOS50D Digital Canon Cameras for Rent - Kentucky Photography Equipment Rental
Lexington Camera Rentals - EOS7D Digital Canon Cameras for Rent - Kentucky Photography Equipment Rental
Louisville Camera Rentals - EOS60DDLSRHD Digital Canon Cameras for Rent - Kentucky Photography Equipment Rental
Louisville Camera Rentals - EOS1DMARKIV Digital Canon Cameras for Rent - Kentucky Photography Equipment Rental
Louisville Camera Rentals-Canon EOS-1D X Digital Cameras for Rent-Kentucky Photography Equipment Rental:
Canon Digital camera rentals in Louisville, KY. The EOS-1D X digital camera rental has two DIGIC 5+ image processors for sensor reading and compression, and a separate DIGIC 4 dedicated to automatic exposure. The Canon EOS-1D X is the flagship digital SLR camera body by Canon Inc. It succeeded the company's previous flagship Canon EOS-1Ds Mark III and the Canon EOS-1D Mark IV. RIT offers Camera rentals, camcorders, photography, video and digital equipment in Louisville, Lexington, Northern Kentucky, Bowling Green, Frankfort, and all of Kentucky.
Canon EOS-1D X Digital Camera Rental Specifications:
- 36mm × 24mm; 18.1 effective megapixels full-frame CMOS sensor
- Dual Canon DIGIC 5+ processors
- DIGIC 4 processor for autofocus and metering system.
- ISO 100–51200 native. ISOs 50, 102400 and 204800 simulated.
- Canon EF lens mount (Excludes Canon EF-S lenses. Compatible with 3rd party APS-C lenses.)
- 100,000 pixels built-in light and colour metering RGB sensor.
- 61 autofocus points: 21 f/5.6 cross-type, 20 f/4 cross-type, 5 f/2.8 cross-type and diagonal-sensitive.
- Built-in 1000BASE-T Ethernet connection with RJ-45 port.
- Carbon fiber shutter rated to 400,000 cycles.
- Multiple exposure modes.
- Integrated Ultrasonic Cleaning System.
- Two CompactFlash slots supporting UDMA 7.
- Intelligent Subject Analysis (EOS iSA).
- Intelligent Tracking & Recognition auto focus (EOS iTR AF).
- New 2450mAh battery LP-E4N (backward and forward compatible with LP-E4).
- Live preview mode.
- 3.2 inch, 1,040,000-dot LCD screen.
- Dual-Axis Electronic Level.
- 14 frames per second continuous shooting JPEG (with mirror locked up, no autofocus) & 12 frames per second continuous shooting in RAW, JPEG, RAW+JPEG with full auto focus and lens aberration correction. According to Canon, the maximum shooting rate is reduced to 10 fps at ISO settings of 32,000 and higher.
- Movie recording: Full HD (1920×1080) at frame rates of 24, 25 or 30 fps, 720p (1280x720) at 50 or 60 fps, and SDTV (640×480) at 25 or 30 fps. The h.264 video can be switched between all inter frame and IPB with bidirectional prediction to reduce file size.
For additional information you can view this item at Rent It Today-Louisville or you can use the contact form below.