Fall is quickly rising in the ranks of most popular season to hold an outdoor wedding. When you are planning your autumn nuptials, Tents For Rent in Pennsylvania can help you with the planning phases, as well as with your tent and party rentals.
Tents For Rent
Since 1972, Tents For Rent has been providing tent rentals to customers in some capacity. They started as a small company solely providing tents for auctions. At that time, the coverings were only available in one size and one color scheme. After numerous years and several expansions, Tents For Rent now offers tents of varying colors and sizes, and are ready to set you up with the perfect tent for your dream wedding.
Top Reasons to Hold an Outdoor Wedding
1. One Location – You can hold the ceremony and the reception in one place. This also saves money on travel expenses for those working within a budget.
2. Privacy – You won’t have to share a reception hall with another event.
3. Family Friendly – You can include all family members in your big day. Your own children, nieces, nephews, loved ones’ kids, and any other youngsters can run around and play outside.
4. Cost Effective – Nature is a beautiful background. There’s no need for additional decorations when you have trees, flowers, plants, and the sky as your natural backdrop.
5. Do It Your Way – You have freedom in choosing a theme, taking pictures, the ceremony process, etc. than at a church or reception hall that may also come with facility restrictions.
No matter the season or the weather, an outdoor wedding calls for the comforts that come with a tent rental. Tents For Rent offers canopy, frame, pole, and tension tents to accommodate small and large weddings. Their options include from 10ft wide up to 100ft wide tent rentals.
More Than Just Tents
Whether you are holding a small wedding with a few close friends and family members or an elaborate gathering of lifelong friends and extended family, you will need other wedding items to make your day as beautiful and special as you have always imagined. There’s no need to go anywhere else, because Tents For Rent also provides wedding accessory rentals for your big day.
Tents For Rent’s rental inventory also includes linens to match your color scheme or wedding theme, tables and chairs for guests and food placement, HVAC for comfort in any weather condition, and staging and flooring so your heel doesn’t get stuck in the grass during your first dance as husband and wife. No matter what items you need, Tents For Rent has you covered!
Tents For Rent Entire Rental Inventory
To view images or read more about their complete rental inventory, visit Tents For Rent’s company web site or their Philadelphia rental store on Rent It Today. At Rent It Today, we make locating your wedding rentals simple so you can spend more time creating lifelong memories.
Still not sure? Check out what satisfied customers of Tents For Rent are saying. You can also keep up-to-date with their latest info, offerings, and reviews by liking them on Facebook and following them on Twitter.