Holding the Key to Successful Investment Rental Property Management
As home values trend downward in today’s economic environment, prospective home buyers are more cautious about purchasing. In response, many investors are acquiring rental properties as renting becomes an attractive option for many consumers. Real estate investing can be rewarding and challenging. Successful ownership of real estate requires competent research, finding desirable locations and determining a workable property investment strategy.
When considering an investment in rental property, it is important to evaluate your answers to the following:
• Should you manage your own property yourself?
• Do you have the time to manage your properties?
• Do you understand all the ongoing tasks associated with managing a rental property?
• Is it cost effective for you to do this?
• Can you afford the extra time for the learning curves, working on marketing, keeping tenants, etc.?
• Are you comfortable being on-call 24/7 to respond to maintenance problems, collect rent, and conducting property inspections?
• Are you familiar and comfortable with the legal side of property management?
• Do you understand property codes, housing regulations, and fair housing laws?
Real estate investment can provide reliable returns when property acquisition and management is done efficiently, and an experienced property management team can prove a valuable partner in developing a real estate portfolio.
Founded in 2007, RPM Midwest is a full service real estate and rental property management company based in Cincinnati, Ohio. The firm has offices in Cincinnati, Columbus and Dayton enabling them to offer comprehensive real estate management services throughout the Northern Kentucky – Cincinnati Metro area and Columbus, Ohio.
The mission of RPM Midwest is straightforward. Their goal is to streamline real estate investment and property ownership so their clients can experience the benefits while minimizing the drawbacks. They are experts at negotiating the hurdles that accompany the acquisition, maintenance, managing, and selling of non-owner occupied investment property. RPM allows clients to minimize distractions and focus on activities that are important.
Primary services include:
• Property Management (leasing, accounting & bookkeeping, tenant management)
• Real Estate Brokerage Services (listing & buying representation)
• Rental Property Investing Services (real estate investing programs and services such as investment property acquisition)
• Renovation & Maintenance (to handle any repair)
• Online Rental Property Advertising
• and much more…
The Cincinnati office is a franchise of Real Property Management, the largest property management franchise in the U.S., with over 200 locations nationwide. For more details, visit their comprehensive web site. Trust the details to RPM and keep your main thing, the main thing.