In a little over a month, the summer season will come to a close and fall, with its crisp mornings and rich colors, will begin. Aside from the end of beach season and unbearable humidity, the beginning of September also marks the end of wedding season. Fortunately, there’s no rule that says couples can’t or shouldn’t get married in the fall.
Should you and your significant other choose to hold your special day in autumn we want to make sure you’re prepared. That’s why we’ve shared some tips for you below . Good luck and congratulations!
- Don’t be afraid to ask: Wedding vendors are typically slammed over the summer so you may be able to get a better deal by waiting in the fall to say, “I do.” Oftentimes, vendors such as makeup artists, bakeries, and some venues will lower their prices to bring in business during the off-season. Remember: It never hurts to ask.
- Warn your wedding goers: Be sure to keep your guests happy by providing information on the location so they can dress accordingly. If you’re planning an outdoor wedding, be sure to offer heaters, blankets and umbrellas just in case the weather doesn’t cooperate.
- Be one with nature: The fall season is full of natural beauty so take advantage of it by “incorporating fall specific nature elements into your big day.” Items like twigs, apples, and fruits are perfect things to use in centerpieces, bouquets, and wedding photos. Plus, they’re inexpensive.
- Play with color: Fall offers a “vast color palette” so brides have several option. Blush, gold, or champagne are great wedding colors for the conservative bride while colors such as cranberry, deep green, or “taupe-y lavender” might be better for a bolder bride. Think outside the box!
- Feast on fall food: Fall foods are some of the best so be sure to offer guests a few seasonal favorites, especially at the dessert table. Apple pie, pumpkin pie and apple cider are just a few of many to consider.
Where To Rent Wedding Party Supplies?
Planning a wedding and in need of decorations, apparel, Photographer, music, or tables and chairs? Rent It Today has a solution. The most comprehensive rental resource online, Rent It Today can put you in touch with rental providers in your area. For more information or to view a list of available rental items for weddings, visit www.rentittoday.com!