Now that the proposal is out of the way, it’s time to get down to business. As you’ve probably heard a million times before, planning a wedding can be stressful, even for grooms who’ve been given a free pass when it comes to making the tough decisions.
To help grooms cope over the weeks and months leading up to the big day, TODAY contributor Matt Beagle has put together a short survival guide for these soon-to-be husbands. Below, we’ve shared some of his top tips. Congratulations!
- Celebrate your engagement: After the congratulatory hugs and calls from friends and family following the announcement of your engagement end the planning process begins so celebrate your engagement by throwing a casual party for yourselves. Enjoy the buzz while it lasts.
- Be reasonable on social media: Beagle says a engagement post is fine but leave it at that. A countdown isn’t necessary and no one wants to hear about how it all got started. You’re getting married, we get it.
- Get involved: Beagle suggests being as involved as you want to be in the planning process. He recommends “finding an aspect of the wedding that matters to you and totally take it over” and says the wedding will be more meaningful to you if you help create it.
- Be pro-active: Take the pressure off the bride-to-be and initiate wedding-related conversations from time-to-time. She’ll appreciate it.
- Work out together: Beagle says working out a day or two a week together can be fun and will help couples take their minds off the planning process.
Find Wedding Reception Rentals in Cincinnati, Ohio
Ready to jump into the planning process? Perfect. If you live in the Hamilton County area, you can rent an awesome wedding venue in Cincinnati. The Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden can provide a memorable wedding experience with their wonderful world of animals as guest attendees to your wedding party. Need wedding table rentals and chairs for the wedding, too? Four Seasons Tent Rentals can accommodate you! Catch all of the wedding on video with video production rentals from Wishing Well!
If you’re looking for wedding venues and reception hall rentals in Cincinnati, OH. Frisch’s Theater is the perfect venue for your wedding reception. This location has a built-in stage and 10 breakout rooms making this location perfect for a dinner parties, meetings, or receptions. Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden is the perfect venue for your wedding, reception, or special event. Whether you’re a professional wedding planner or a bride to be, a wedding reception or ceremony at the Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Gardens will provide the most exciting location for your wedding venue in Cincinnati, Ohio. Visit the wedding supply rental page at Rent It Today for more rental listings in your area!