Queen City Hospice in Cincinnati
Queen City Hospice is a regional leader in providing physical, emotional, and spiritual care for patients with advanced illnesses. By enlisting the aid of Queen City Hospice Care, you’ll receive care from physicians who specialize in pain and symptom management. Their clinical team includes:
- Psychosocial care experts (counselors, non-denominational chaplains, social workers) to help psychological stresses experienced by patient and family members.
- Hospice aides to provide immediate assistance with daily activities such as dressing, bathing, etc.
- Registered nurses and trained volunteers are available to enhance the overall quality of care for patients and families alike.
One of the main reasons families enlist the aid of hospice care providers is to allow their loved one to die with dignity. That may seem blunt and to the point, but true nonetheless. Opting to use hospice care services will eliminate the tumultuous period of advanced illness where loved ones are hooked up to machines that might not ease the pain or symptoms of the patient.
Main Reasons to Use Hospice Care Services
- Professional nurses and aides at your beckon call.
- Support and assistance to patient and family members.
- Special equipment such as wheelchairs, oxygen tanks, hospital beds,etc. are included free of charge.
- Licensed social workers and chaplains are readily available to provide pyschosocial support for family members.
- Favorable dying experience compared to being bed ridden in a hospital.
- Remaining in your home where family can be present.
Who is Eligible for Queen City Hospice Care?
Patients who have an advanced illness and have chosen not to pursue additional surgery or truculent curative interventions. If a person is currently living with a combination of chronic illnesses due to:
- Unintended weight loss
- Repeated infections
- Chronic pain
- Multiple hospitalizations
- Inability to speak coherently (dementia)
Any patient that chooses to discontinue their treatment from Queen City Hospice Care may do so. Medicare and Medicaid will allow them to terminate their services barring any penalties related to insurance coverage. You can re-enroll at anytime without fear of being locked into a commitment in regards to medical treatment in the form of hospice care.
Where To Find Hospice Care in Cincinnati
Queen City Hospice provides comprehensive hospice care with experienced registered nurses who are experts in psychological care. Our counselors and hospice aids provide assistance with bathing, dressing, meal preparation, and feeding in tandem with trained volunteers who enhance the quality of care. For more information regarding hospice care services in Cincinnati, contact Rent It Today and view hospice care rental listings. Visit Rent It Today’s medical equipment rentals for more healthcare related rental items.