Although it’s a bit too chilly this time of year to spend a day at Myrtle Beach, it’s never too early to start planning a trip for spring break or a family vacation next summer. To help you get started, we’ve put together a short-list of five must-visit family-friendly attractions in Myrtle Beach. Whether you are in town for a week or just a long weekend, Myrtle Beach offers plenty to do during your stay.
- T.I.G.E.R.S. Preservation Station: Interact with tigers, wolves, and apes and check out the world’s largest cat, the liger, at South Carolina’s most popular preservation station.
- Pavilion Nostalgia Park: Take a ride on a carousel or ferris wheel or play basketball and arcade games to win prizes at this kid-friendly amusement park. Bonus: The park’s cotton candy is out of this world.
- NASCAR Speedpark: Race around the tracks in a NASCAR car or challenge your kids to a bumper boat battle. The park also features a variety of rides, miniature golf, and arcade games.
- Wild Water and Wheels: Relax in a whirlpool while your kids have fun zipping down speed and tube slides or playing games in the activity pool. The fun park also offers go-karts, putt-putt, and bumper boats.
- Ripley’s Aquarium: Bring the kids to the aquarium for an educational adventure and see piranhas, octopi, jelly fish, and sting rays as well as shark tank dive shows.
If you’re bringing the family to Myrtle Beach and don’t want to haul all of your gear to the resort, check out the vacation equipment rental options at Coastal Rental Resource.
Locally owned and operated, Coastal Rental Resource offers a wide selection of rental equipment including strollers, cribs, umbrellas, travel beds, linens, and much more. All rental equipment is of the highest quality and is held to the highest safety and cleanliness standards. Committed to providing outstanding customer service, Coastal Rental Resource serves the areas of the beautiful South Strand and will deliver and pick-up all items around your scheduled arrival and departure dates.
For more information on Coastal Rental Resource or to view a list of inventory, visit their website at www.coastalrentalresource.com or find all their beach gear, baby equipment, and linen rentals via their company page on Rent It Today.