*Warning*This post is rated SC for Super Cheesy due to its inclusion of movie quotes and terrible attempts at play on words. Content is not suitable for readers under the age of 35 or anyone that cannot correctly identify “Who Am I?” from the clues below:
- I grew up in a home that had two televisions, in the town of Hill Valley when Goldie Wilson was mayor.
- I wear purple Calvin Klein underwear.
- I enjoy drinking Tab, Pepsi Free, and coffee.
- My Mom thinks I’m a dreamboat.
- I once dressed up as an extraterrestrial from the planet Vulcan.
- My parents fell in love with each other in high school at the Enchantment Under the Sea dance.
- I enjoy playing the electric guitar. Some think my music’s just too darn loud, but your kids are gonna’ love it.
I’ve always said I don’t regret anything I’ve ever done, because it’s made me who I am today. Well, that’s a load of crap. In actuality, if I could go back in time, I would do a lot of things differently. School pictures with a perm and teased bangs? Yeah, woulda’ never happened. Although time travel is not possible at this time, TimeMachineRental.com has brought us the next best thing – the opportunity to rent a Delorean outfitted like the ones used in the Back to the Future movies.
Why, oh why has it taken so long for this to become available? Back to the Future is one of the best and most classic movie series of all time, and yet no one thought to rent out the Delorean before now?
Some rent a limo for their wedding. Some show up in a Rolls Royce or even horse and carriage. If the Delorean would have been available to rent in 2006, you would have seen my $7 Payless clear wedding heels stepping out at the arrival of my ceremony. Hell, I probably would have spent my wedding night in it! And, of course, I wouldn’t dare return the Delorean without having tested the pedal up to 88 miles per hour mark. Assuming nothing would actually happen at that speed, I would return to where I’m safe and sound, back in good old 1955.