Surgical Package Description
Syracuse Rent To Own Surgical Equipment-Lease To Own Hospital Equipment In New York
Rent to Owm Hospital Equipment in Syracuse, NY. Looking to add some more equipment to your surgical center, clinic or hospital but don’t have the budget to purchase it? KenQuest Medical offers a unique Rent To Own Surgical Suite program unlike anything else out on the market. They offer the ability to equip an entire Operating Room, Recovery Room, Patient Exam Room or complete Surgical Center with little out of pocket and no credit qualifications KenQuest Medical was established in 1985 and provides the medical industry with a resource for quality new and pre-owned medical equipment, excellent personalized service, and the best absolute value. They are a distributor of new and pre-owned Patient Monitoring System rentals for hospitals, radiology departments, imaging centers, orthopedic surgeons and clinics in Syracuse, Fairmount, Auburn, Fulton, Oneida, Cortland, Oswego, Rome, Geneva, Ithaca and all of upstate New York.
How the rent to own program works:
- Simply let Kenquest know your needs. If you are looking to add an additional O.R. or specialty to your new or existing center just let them know the type of procedures and they’ll do the rest. Providing you with all the equipment needed.
- Sign a short 36 month contract with them at a low agreed upon monthly rental price
- Supply a low down payment and first month’s rent along with the contract
- They deliver the equipment within days.
- At the end of the 36 month term the equipment is yours free and clear. That’s right you now own the equipment upon completion of the 36 month rental term.
- No Credit Qualifications. Kenquest understands that sometimes traditional financing can be tough when setting up expensive operations such as a Surgical Center. They offer their Rent To Own Surgical Suite program to companies of all types of credit backgrounds.
- No long term leases. Although they require a 36 month term to be completed for ownership of the equipment your company may return the equipment for any reason prior to the 36 months being completed. There is only a small restocking fee and your deposit will be returned to you
- Maintenance. While renting KenQuest covers all maintenance. This means all preventive maintenance as well as all repairs are covered by KenQuest at no costs to you. This saves your company money from having to purchase expensive maintenance contracts and leaves any service issues on them.
- Upgradeable. Never be stuck with equipment you don’t like. If you’re unhappy with any specific item simply exchange it for a different make or model.
- Tax Benefits. Many customers have found great tax benefits by renting. Depending on your operation you may be able to deduct monthly rental fees as overhead expenses. Please consult your accountant if you’re unsure.
- Own The Equipment Upon Completion Of Rental. By completing the full 36 month rental agreement the equipment becomes owned by you. At the end of the 36 months you may simply keep the equipment at no additional cost or trade items in at a credit for newer items.
Kenquest rent hospital equipment such as surgical c-arms, surgical tables, endoscopy machines, ultrasound equipment, surgical tools, patient monitors, anesthesia monitoring systems, hospital beds and gurneys. Medical equipment rental and medical supplies in Syracuse, NY. They operate a dynamic Medical Supply Department that provides daily and monthly rentals as well as rent to own programs for Anesthesia Equipment, Biomedical, Cardiology and more. Kenquest offers many different medical rental services to meet the needs of any medical facility such as Anesthesia Services, Biomedical Services, Medical Gas Services, and more. They rent and lease surgical equipment such as anesthesia systems, OR tables, Patient Monitors, and more for hospitals and doctors offices throughout Syracuse, Fairmount, Auburn, Fulton, Oneida, Cortland, Oswego, Rome, Geneva, Ithaca, Utica, Newark, Endwell, Johnson City, Watertown and all of upstate New York.
For additional information you can view this item at KenQuest Medical Equipment Rentals-Syracuse or you can use the contact form below.