Mobile Lab Description
South Carolina Portable Training Lab Rentals-Mobile Medical Lab For Rent-Charleston Medical Laboratory Rental
Mobile Lab Rooms for rent Charleston, SC. Training Labs for rent can be used for your medical team, setting up temporary mobile medical systems like: Mobile MRI, Mobile CT Scan Units, Mobile C-Arms, Mobile Cadaver Labs, Mobile Infusion labs, and more. Mobile Medical Lab Rentals across Charleston, Mount Pleasant, Rock Hill, and all of South Carolina
Medical Education Training Facilities are important to ensure your team is ready for any medical situation. BioSkills provides mobile labs for rlease. Our bio-skill training facility rentals are excellent for: Endoscopy Trainings, C-Arms, Cadaver Handling, Lab Staff Training and more.
We specialize in medical mobile lab training, and provide lab support and equipment for any type of lab event, including dry labs. Our fully-equipped mobile labs are ready to showcase your products right outside the client's office. Check out some of the different ways you can rent a medical mobile lab. Rental Labs can be setup as permanent lab rentals or semi-permanent labs.
Laboratory Rental Program for :
Cadaver Training Labs
Bioskills Training Lab
Install this equipment into your mobile medical Laboratory:
Endoscopic equipment, Anesthesia Machines,Respiratory Machines
Arthroscopic Towers,C-arm Rental,Electrosurgical Unit (ESU),Fluid Suction Units
Irrigation Pump, Laparoscopic Towers, Rigid Scopes for Rent, Microscopes
Surgical microscopes,RF Units, Scrubs Rental, Smoke Evacuation Suction
Surgical Instruments, Surgical Light, Portable OR type Table, Skilled lab event planners, Professional project manager,Set-up of the surgical rental equipment
Washing and cleaning of laboratory, repackaging of equipment for the return shipment.
Bioskills Solutions provides a variety of services.
1) Mobile labs - Our custom trailers can be configured to fit your needs. From a one station private meeting, to a large course with multiple stations.
· Labs can run 7 days a week; morning, afternoon, evening
· Tool washing and sterilization equipment available.
· C-Arm with Tech and lead available
· Arthroscopy, endoscopy, laparoscopy, and ultrasound stations available
· Covered outside area with tables and chairs
· Catering services available
· On-site restroom and shower
· Up four stations for cadaver, sawbones, or otherv types of lab based work
· Open to all surgical specialties
· Turn-key human tissue procurement, preparation, and disposal
· Surgical technicians and imaging equipment technicians available to assist
· Biohazard disposal
· Office area with Wi-Fi & printing capabilities
a. New Lab Construction
b. Policies and Procedures
c. Cadaver Handling
d. Federal and State Requirements
3) Lab Staff Training
4) In-Service for staff on lab equipment
For additional information you can view this item at Bioskills Solutions-South Carolina or you can use the contact form below.