More by Multi Surgical Solution
Model #: HD Mini The Orthoscan HD Mini C-Arm Features the following:
Business to Business Only
Seattle Washington Mini C-Arm For Rent-Orthoscan HD Mini C-Arm Rental
Mini Surgical C-Arm rentals in Seattle, WA. The OrthoScan HD Mini C‑Arm is half the size and 28% lighter than the competition. The smaller size facilitates ease of movement and improves maneuverability. This imaging detection system puts control back in the surgeon’s hands, making a difference in the experience for every user. KenQuest Medical was established in 1985 and provides the medical industry with a resource for quality new and pre-owned medical equipment, excellent personalized service, and the best absolute value. They are a distributor of new and pre-owned C-Arm rentals for hospitals, radiology departments, imaging centers, orthopedic surgeons and clinics in Seattle, Spokane, Tacoma, Vancouver, Bellevue, Everett, Kent, Yakima, Renton, Spokane Valley, Federal Way, Bellingham, and the surrounding Washington area.
OrthoScan HD brings the surgery closer to you. The superior display size of the image allows for more precise evaluation of images taken and enables users to analyze fine details of the image at a distance. The “live” image is 38% larger than our competition’s largest image. Just like viewing a big screen TV from across a living room, it is easier to see a larger image at a distance.
The resolution of the OrthoScan HD enables the highest quality of imaging detection through superior gray scale and exceptional clarity. The improved diagnostic quality provides the ability to detect hairline fractures that may have been overlooked.
For more information about renting, leasing, lease to own, or rent to own options available for C-Arms please contact Kenquest and request a quote if you would like additional information on their different rental programs.
The C-arm systems are commonly used for studies requiring the maximum positional flexibility such as:
- Angiography studies (peripheral, central and cerebral)
- Therapeutic studies (Line placements i.e. Permacath/Hickman, transjugular biopsies, TIPS stent, embolisations)
- Cardiac studies (PTCA)
- Orthopedic procedures (ORIF, DHS, MUA, spinal work) - again generally using a portable C-arm maximum flexibility in positional use. There are very few permanently installed C-arms in an O.R. setting.The workflow seldom justifies this sort of dedication of one O.R. or Permanent C-arm
Mini C-Arm Specifications:
- 1K x 1 Camera and Monitor
- 18″LCD High Resolution Flat Panel Monitor
- Dual K Ca Mode: 6″ and 4″ Cesium Iodide Intensifier
- Power Range 40-75KVp
- 50 Micron Focal Spot X-ray Source
- Center Mounted ISO-Centric C-arm
- Custom embedded Operating System
- Single Key Operation USB
- 4,000 Image Storage Capacity
- Maintenance Included
- Service Included
- Training & Techs Available
The Orthoscan HD Mini C-Arm Features the following:
For additional information you can view this item at Multi Surgical Solution or you can use the contact form below.
Related Rental Listings