More by Multi Surgical Solution
Business to Business Only
Seattle Surgical Table Rental-Lease Amsco 3085 SP Surgical Table-Washington Hospital Equipment Rentals
Surgical table rental in Seattle, WA. The Amsco 3085 SP Surgical Table combines innovation and design to create exceptional positioning for patients weighing up to 1,000 lbs. You can safely raise and lower larger patients in both normal and reverse orientation and have virtually the same positioning capabilities as with other patients. The Amsco 3085 SP Table offers the same quality, reliability, and flexibility you've come to expect in all surgical equipment products. KenQuest Medical was established in 1985 and provides the medical industry with a resource for quality new and pre-owned medical equipment, excellent personalized service, and the best absolute value. They are a distributor of new and pre-owned Ultrasound Machine rentals for hospitals, radiology departments, imaging centers, orthopedic surgeons and clinics in Seattle, Spokane, Tacoma, Vancouver, Bellevue, Everett, Kent, Yakima, Renton, Spokane Valley, Federal Way, Bellingham, and the surrounding Washington area.
- Familiar, easy to use hand control quickly performs table articulations for any patient posture needed
- Return-to-level button enhances patient safety
- Reverse orient button simplifies patient positioning
- Radiolucent Orthopedic Extension quickly converts this workhorse general surgical table into a fracture table
- Bariatric Width Extenders stretch the table width to 28" to accommodate the girth of up to a 1,000 lb patient
- Over 300 surgical table accessories are available to accommodate virtually any surgical specialty
- Plastic Surgery
For more information about renting, leasing, lease to own, or rent to own options available for Surgical Tables please contact Kenquest and request a quote if you would like additional information on their different rental programs.
An operating table system is basically made up of three components: an operating table column, the table top and the transporter. Modern operating table systems are available as both stationary and mobile units. There are a wide range of table tops that can be used for both general surgery and for specialist disciplines. Mobile operating tables, however, tend to be equipped with a specific discipline in mind. The base, column and table top form a unit.
For additional information you can view this item at Multi Surgical Solution or you can use the contact form below.
Related Rental Listings