More by Multi Surgical Solution
Model #: Vision RFD Ziehm Vision RFD C-Arm:
Business to Business Only
Seattle Hospital Equipment Rentals-Ziehm Vision C-Arm Rental Washington
Ziehm Surgical C-Arm rentals in Seattle, WA. The Ziehm Vision C-Arm Rental is unique in the fact that it offers Ziehm’s new flat panel image intensifier on the Vision FD model, while the Vision R model only has standard image intensifier. KenQuest Medical was established in 1985 and provides the medical industry with a resource for quality new and pre-owned medical equipment, excellent personalized service, and the best absolute value. They are a distributor of new and pre-owned Ultrasound Machine rentals for hospitals, radiology departments, imaging centers, orthopedic surgeons and clinics in Seattle, Spokane, Tacoma, Vancouver, Bellevue, Everett, Kent, Yakima, Renton, Spokane Valley, Federal Way, Bellingham, and the surrounding Washington area.
For more information about renting, leasing, lease to own, or rent to own options available for C-Arms please contact Kenquest and request a quote if you would like additional information on their different rental programs.
The C-arm systems are commonly used for studies requiring the maximum positional flexibility such as:
- Angiography studies (peripheral, central and cerebral)
- Therapeutic studies (Line placements i.e. Permacath/Hickman, transjugular biopsies, TIPS stent, embolisations)
- Cardiac studies (PTCA)
- Orthopedic procedures (ORIF, DHS, MUA, spinal work) - again generally using a portable C-arm maximum flexibility in positional use. There are very few permanently installed C-arms in an O.R. setting.The workflow seldom justifies this sort of dedication of one O.R. or Permanent C-arm
- Fully Refurbished
- Hybrid edition specially designed for demanding vascular, cardiac and hybrid room applications
- Pulsed monoblock generator available with 7.5 kW or 20 kW performance (4 – 50 ms pulse width)
- Advanced Active Cooling for optimal generator temperature during challenging procedures
- ODDC (Object Detected Dose Control) for optimized image quality even when an object is moving or on the periphery of the anatomy
- Fully Adjusted To Ziehm OEM Specifications
- New Paint
- Full Electrical Inspection
- 6 Months Parts & Labor Warranty
Ziehm Vision RFD C-Arm:
For additional information you can view this item at Multi Surgical Solution or you can use the contact form below.
Related Rental Listings