Portable Oxygen Concentrator Description
San Diego Oxygen Machine Rentals-Portable Oxygen Concentrator For Rent-California Home Medical Supplies:
Oxygen Concentrator Rentals in San Diego, CA. Freestyle portable oxygen concentrator machines are smaller and made for individuals who have no boundaries. This machine weighs less than 5 pounds and is At Ashley Medical you can find portable oxygen concentrators, oxygen cylinders, oxygen conserving devices and much more for rent with a prescription or purchase throughout San Diego, Coronado, National City, Chula Vista, Bonita, La Mesa, La Presa and the surrounding San Diego County areas.
This Portable Oxygen Concentrator by Freestyle weighs less than 5 pounds and is tailored for those individuals who know no boundaries.
- Oxygen Concentration:* 1-3 pulse settings; equivalent to continuous flow of - 90% oxygen ±3%
- Dimensions: 8.6 in. high x 6.1 in. wide x 3.6 in. deep
(21.8 cm high x 15.5 cm wide x 9.1 cm deep)
- Weight: 4.4 lb (2 kg), 1.8 lb (.8 kg) optional AirBelt
- Power: AC Power Supply: 100 – 240 VAC (1.0 amp at 120 VAC)
- DC Power Supply: 11-16 VDC (6.0 amps max at 13.5 VDC nominal)
- FreeStyle Unit: 28 W nominal at 3 LPM
- Battery duration: 3 setting - 2 hours; 2 setting - 2.5 hours; 1 setting - 3.5 hours
- Optional AirBelt when combined with the internal battery: 3 setting - 5 hours; 2 setting - 6 hours;
1 setting - 10 hours
- Battery recharge time: 3.5 hours; optional AirBelt: 3 hours
- Warm-up time: 2 minutes
- Battery cycle life: Approximately 300 cycles, then 80% capacity or below
- Audible alarms and visual indicators: Start-up – audible and visual (GREEN indicator light);
- Pulse flow – visual (GREEN light); Battery condition – battery level (GREEN indicator lights);
- cannula disconnect-audible and visual (RED alarm light); System overdraw – audible and visual
(RED warning and alarm lights); High and low pressure – audible and visual (RED alarm light);
- Service required: visual (YELLOW alarm light)
- Sound: 38 dBA at 1 setting; 41 dBA at 2 setting; 44 dBA at 3 setting
- Temperature range: Operational temperature: 41ºF to 104ºF (5ºC to 40ºC.) (Operating unit outside of this range can affect performance.)
- Storage temperature: -2ºF to 140ºF (-20ºC to 60ºC)
- Altitude: Up to 12,000 ft (3,657.6 m.) (Higher altitudes may affect performance.)
Ashley Medical, Inc. is a licensed medical equipment and supply facility in California with a gold stamp of accreditation by the Joint Commission. Proudly, Ashley Medical has been locally owned and operated since 1989. Their inventory includes oxygen and respiratory products, hospital beds, support surfaces, electric wheelchairs, manual wheelchairs, and scooters. Ashley Medical offers their items for rent or purchase. When renting from them, prescriptions are required and insurance reimbursement is a possibility.
For additional information you can view this item at Ashley Medical-San Diego CA or you can use the contact form below.