Bariatric Wheelchair Description
Wheelchair Rentals in Houston, TX. This reclining wheelchair is as durable as a lightweight manual wheelchair, just offers versatility and comfort of a full reclining back. This type of reclinging wheelchair is foldable and will store in a closet or fit in your trunk with ease. Texas Medical Supply offers a variety of products such as scooters, lift chairs, rollators and much more throughout Houston, Pasadena, Mission Bend, Sugar Land, Channelview, Baytown, La Porte, Pearland, League City, Rosenberg, The Woodlands, Spring, Atascocita, Montgomery County and the surrounding Texas areas.
Reclining wheelchairs with leg rest can recline in range of 90 degrees to 180 degrees. These chairs are durable and low-maintenance making upkeep simple. When sitting straight up is painful or uncomfortable for you this reclining transport wheelchair will be the best fit for you. With locking rear wheels you will feel stable while sitting in chair and not moving.
Reclining Wheelchair Sizes:
- 16 inch wide x 16 inch deep
- 18 inch wide x 16 inch deep
- 20 inch wide x 16 inch deep (300 pound weight capacity)
- 22 inch wide x 16 inch deep (300 pound weight capacity)
- Dynamic range of recline from 90 degree to 180 degree
- Carbon Steel Frame
- Urethane rear tires
- Mounted on "no flex" wheels, offer superior performance
- Dual-sealed percision bearings
- Heavy-duty inner liners keep seat and back from stretching
- Upholstery is dual-embossed
- Meets RESNA standards for manual wheelchairs in product performance
Invacare Reclining Wheelchair Specifications:
- Overall Width: 18 inches
- Overall Height: 34 inches
- Overall Depth: W/O riggings: 30.25 inches
- Seat Depth: 16 inches
- Seat to Floor Height: 17.5, 19.5
- Caster Options: Height 8 inches
- Wheels: Height 20 inches, 22 inches, 24 inches
- Product Weight Capacity: 250 pounds to 300 pounds
Texas Medical Supply is a medical provider who has been servicing the Houston Texas area for 10 years. Providing you with medical products in home that will make living simpler and make you feel more independent throughout Houston, Pasadena, Mission Bend, Sugar Land, Channelview, Baytown, La Porte, Pearland, League City, Rosenberg, The Woodlands, Spring, Atascocita, Montgomery County and the surrounding Texas areas.
For additional information you can view this item at Texas Medical Supply-Houston TX or you can use the contact form below.