Oxygen Concentrator Description
Portable Oxygen Concentrator Rentals in Houston, TX. The Invacare XPO2 is a small, lightweight, durable unit for individuals benefiting from the unlimited oxygen supply available. Texas Medical Supply offers a variety of products such as trapeze, patient lifts, walkers and much more throughout Houston, Pasadena, Mission Bend, Sugar Land, Channelview, Baytown, La Porte, Pearland, League City, Rosenberg, The Woodlands, Spring, Atascocita, Montgomery County and the surrounding Texas areas.
Benefiting from the unlimited oxygen supply from a portable oxygen concentrator that is inconspicuous and light enough to be carried over the shoulder. This Invacare XPO2 is one of the smalles and lightest portaable oxygen concentrator on the market. Providers will benefit from having a choice in ambulatory systems from Invacare that supports their specific business models and better matches each patient's lifestyles.
Invacare XPO2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Features:
- Easy to use
- Reliable and durable
Portable Oxygen Concentrator Specifications:
- Manufacturer: Invacare
- FAA Approved: Yes
- Battery Charging: 3 hours
- Battery Duration: 5 hours at setting 2 with supplemental battery
- Max Oxygen Capacity: 900 ml per minute
- Dimensions: 7 inches x 4 inches x 10 inches
- Flow Control Settings: Pulse Dose 1-5
- Operating ranges, Intended for Use: Altitude: 0 to 10,000 feet
- Oxygen Concentration: 87% - 95.6% @ all settings
- DC Power Input: 18 VDC, 3.3 Amps
- AC Power Adapter Input: 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz, 1.0 amps at 120 VAC
- DC Power Adapter Input: 11-16 volts, 12.6 volts normal
- Transportation: keep dry, handle with care
- Weight: 6 pounds, 7.3 pounds with battery
Texas Medical Supply is a medical provider who has been servicing the Houston Texas area for 10 years. Providing you with medical products in home that will make living simpler and make you feel more independent throughout Houston, Pasadena, Mission Bend, Sugar Land, Channelview, Baytown, La Porte, Pearland, League City, Rosenberg, The Woodlands, Spring, Atascocita, Montgomery County and the surrounding Texas areas.
For additional information you can view this item at Texas Medical Supply-Houston TX or you can use the contact form below.