Knee Walkers Description
Knee Walker Rentals in Orlando, FL. Knee scooters is a perfect alternatives while recovering from a knee injury or surgery. This steerable knee walker has a strong frame for durability, and can be used from the left or right side by moving the steering column and knee pad to the desired side. The knee pad and handles can be adjusted in height. The unique split knee pad is designed to accommodate with a hard cast by allowing the lip of the cast to rest in between the pads, thereby relieving some of the pressure from pushing on the shin. At Hieline you will find knee walkers that accommodate you best throughout Orlando, Kissimmee, Lake Buena Vista, Windermere, Altamonte Springs, Sanford, Deltona, Orange City, Haines City, Davenport, Auburndale and the surrounding Orange County area.
After many years of using crutches and wheelchairs and the struggles of long distances with these medical devices, the knee walker was invented. The steerable knee walker is a mobility device created to help you travel where you need to go without getting tired or sore. With this scooter you will be able to balance yourself naturally while feeling stable and secure at all times.
- Rich burgundy color
- Unique 3 wheel design protects propelling foot from hitting the rear
- Unique scissor mechanism to set height
- Features a full length, extra padded leg rest for maximum comfort
- Universal design allows use with either a left or right below the knee injury
- Zero turn radius lever that allows user to change the front wheels from rigid to swivel while locking the tiller to ensure the alignment integrity is maintained
- Latex free
- Tool free for easy height adjustment
- 300lbs weith capacity
For additional information you can view this item at Hieline-Orlando FL or you can use the contact form below.