Heavy Duty Wheelchair For Rent in Houston, TX. This transport wheelchair is sure to help you stay independent and not need assistance with your everyday activities. This type of bariatric wheelchair is foldable and will store in a closet or fit in your trunk with ease. Texas Medical Supply offers a variety of products such as scooters, lift chairs, rollators and much more throughout Houston, Pasadena, Mission Bend, Sugar Land, Channelview, Baytown, La Porte, Pearland, League City, Rosenberg, The Woodlands, Spring, Atascocita, Montgomery County and the surrounding Texas areas.
Bariatric transport chairs come in a larger size to accommodate your needs. This particular chair has a 22 inches wide seat for your comfort. When you need to be transferred between a bathroom or shower of to a bed, preferably short distances, this wheelchair will make these transfer hassle free. With locking rear wheels you will feel stable while sitting in chair and not moving.
Heavy Duty Transport Wheelchair Features:
- Arm Style: Removable desk arms with padded armrest
- Back Height: 20 inches
- Caster Options: 8 inch solid rubber casters
- Footrest: Swingaway with aluminum footplates
- Overall Height: 39.5 inches
- Overall Length: 36.5 inches without front riggings
- Overall Width: 28 inches when opened
- Product Weight: 41 pounds without riggings
- Product Weight Capacity: 400 pounds
- Rear wheel: 12 inches with flat free tires
- Seat Depth: 18 inches
- Seat to Floor Height: 19.5 inches
- Seat Width: 22 inches
Texas Medical Supply is a medical provider who has been servicing the Houston Texas area for 10 years. Providing you with medical products in home that will make living simpler and make you feel more independent throughout Houston, Pasadena, Mission Bend, Sugar Land, Channelview, Baytown, La Porte, Pearland, League City, Rosenberg, The Woodlands, Spring, Atascocita, Montgomery County and the surrounding Texas areas.
For additional information you can view this item at Texas Medical Supply-Houston TX or you can use the contact form below.