Knee Walkers Description
DV8 Steerable knee walker rental Indianapolis, Indiana. This innovative and stylish crutch substitute can be easily adjusted without tools to meet your needs allowing for increased maneuverability. The DV8 is equipped with large 8” casters and dual frame design providing maximum control when used indoors or outdoors. Knee Walker Central rents knee walkers nationwide as well as Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, Evansville, South Bend, Gary, Hammond, Bloomington, Fishers, and the entire state of Indiana.
The DV8 Steerable knee walker rental is made by Drive Medical and provides a comfortable pain free alternative to crutches and is ideal for individuals who are recovering from foot surgery, breaks, sprains, amputations and ulcers of the foot. This knee walker comes standard with tool free height adjustable dual hand brakes ensuring optimal safety and security when in use. The extra thick leg pad can be height adjusted and is channeled to provide increased stability allowing for a pain free comfortable experience. One of the greatest features of the DV8 knee walker is how easily the unit folds without tools making travel, storage or just getting around easy.
DV8 Steerable Knee Walker features:
- Supports up to 300 lbs
- Deluxe Hand Brakes
- Tool Free Height Adjustment
- Adjustable Leg Pad With "Channel"
- Dual Hand Brakes For Added Safety
-Overall Length - 30”
-Handlebar Adjusted Height Range - 33”- 37”
-Knee Support Adjusted Height Range - 18.8”- 21.8”
-Weight - 23 lbs
-Stability Front Axle Width -17.5"
-Stopping - Deluxe Lever Brakes
*All shipping rates apply to the continental United States. Currently we do not ship outside of the continental United States.
• Knee walkers are shipped out and delivered on Monday – Friday (excluding holidays). Saturday delivery is available.
• All rentals are shipped using FedEx ground unless otherwise specified. For faster shipping, other FedEx shipping services are available such as express saver, two-day and standard overnight. Shipping costs go up significantly when other services are used, so it is recommended to use FedEx ground in most situations.
• Please allow 1-7 business days for delivery. For shipping times, please see the map below.
Knee Walker Central is your online source for renting a knee walker. Many times people get knee walkers confused with Roll About, which is simply a type of knee walker brand. We have several models available with rental agreements that are designed to meet any budget! Often, a foot or ankle injury can leave you immobile during the healing process. However, with one of our models you can regain some form of normalcy and the ability to once again, complete daily tasks without placing any undue stress on your foot or ankle injury. Rent a Knee Walker nationwide including Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, Evansville, South Bend, Gary, Hammond, Bloomington, Fishers, Muncie, Lafayette, Terre Haute, and the entire state of Indiana.
For additional information you can view this item at Knee Walker Central-Indianapolis IN or you can use the contact form below.