Chicago Defibrillator Rentals-Zoll R Series Defibrillators in Illinois
Defibrillator rental in Chicago, IL. The Zoll R Series Defibrillator for rent is simple, smart, and ready to use. Heartland Medical Sales and Service was established to serve the needs of the medical community and are a known quality organization selling and servicing hospital supplies. They are a distributor of Used and Refurbished Defibrillator rentals for hospital and doctors offices in Chicago, Jacksonville, Lake Forest, Homewood, Macomb, Alsip, Bellwood, Matteson, Brookfield, Ottawa, Mokenay, Illinois.
Zoll R Series ALS rental
All configurations include the following features:
- Real-CPR-Help for ALS
- See Thru CPR filter
- CPR Compression Index
- OneStep system
- OneStep CPR cable
- Smart Prompts
- Code Readiness testing system
- Defib Mentor familiarizaiton aid
- Rectilinear biphasic technology
- 3 lead ECG cable
- Uniform Operating System between the two models
- Shares common electrodes, cables, paddles, and batteries
- Only one therapy cable needed for defibrillation, cardioversion and pacing – no separate 3 lead cable required. The OneStep Complete Resuscitation Electrode has built-in 3 leads in the pad, eliminating extra steps if the patient needs to be paced immediate after resuscitation.
- Real CPR Help to coach to the proper compression rate and depth during CPR as well as See-Thru CPR to minimize pauses during CPR compressions.
- The only defibrillator that recognizes the OneStep Pediatric electrode and automatically lowers the energy setting to 50J to prevent accidental overdose of energy.
- Unique pediatric algorithms that allow proper analysis of arrhythmias for younger patients.
- Optional monitoring capabilities include SP02, EtCO2 and Non-invasive Blood Pressure.
- Defibrillator event documentation via internal memory, as well as a removable Compact Flash card for easy data transfer and archiving. Coupled with CodeNet, ZOLL’s unique PDA-based code data management system, the R Series communication capability makes record keeping a breeze. WiFi enabled option available.
- Conducts an automated self-test once a day. No need to do a 30 J manual test; simply verify the green check mark is present during your shift check.
- The reliability you’ve come to count on from ZOLL Medical Corporation, using our proprietary Rectilinear Biphasic high-current waveform.
- ZOLL’s patented external pacing offers superior capture at lower mean thresholds, reducing muscle artifact and ensuring more patient comfort and better patient tolerance.
Early defibrillation is a critical component in treating cardiac arrest. They offer defibrillators to meet the needs of trained rescuers and hospital professionals. In addition to providing the very latest cardiac life support technology, our entire line of defibrillators feature a uniform operating system, so the need for training is minimized and ease of use is maximized.
They rent, lease, sell and service surgical equipment such as anesthesia machines, patient monitors, operating room tables, operating room lights, electrosurgical units, defibrillators, blanket and fluid warmers, patient warmers, endoscopy systems, sterilizers, stretchers and recovery room monitors. Medical equipment rental and medical supplies in Chicago, IL. Heartland Medical operates a dynamic Medical Supply Department that provides rentals, maintenance and repairs for Anesthesia Equipment, Biomedical, Waste Gas Environmental Testing, Medical Gas Services and Inspections. Heartland Medical offers many different medical rental services to meet the needs of any medical facility such as Anesthesia Services, Biomedical Services, Medical Gas Services, Environmental Services and Refurbishing Services. They rent, leas, sell and refurbish surgical supplies and surgical equipment such as anesthesia systems, OR tables, OR lights, ESUs, Patient Monitors, Defibrillators and more for hospitals and doctors offices throughout Chicago, Davenport, Springfield, Joliet, Peoria, Bloomington, Champaign, Decatur, Aurora, Rockford, Joliet, and all of Illinois.
For additional information you can view this item at Heartland Medical-Chicago Surgical Supplies or you can use the contact form below.