Rent A Knee Walker-Birmingham Al
Knee Walkers Description
Knee Walker Rentals in Birmingham, AL. Knee scooters is a perfect alternatives while recovering from a knee injury or surgery. This steerable Roll-A-Bout knee walker has a strong frame for strength, and can be used from the left or right side by moving the steering column and knee pad to the desired side. The knee pad and handles can be adjusted in height. The unique split knee pad is designed to accommodate with a hard cast by allowing the lip of the cast to rest in between the pads, thereby relieving some of the pressure from pushing on the shin. At Rent A Knee Walker you will find knee walkers that accommodate you best throughout Birmingham, Montgomery, Mobile, Huntsville, Tuscaloosa, Hoover, Dothan, Tanner-Williams, Auburn, Decatur, Madison, Florence, Gadsden, Tri-Cities, Prattville, Phenix City and the surrounding Jefferson County area.
After many years of using crutches and wheelchairs and the struggles of long distances with these medical devices, the knee walker was invented. The steerable knee walker is a mobility device created to help you travel where you need to go without getting tired or sore. With this scooter you will be able to balance yourself naturally while feeling stable and secure at all times.
This Roll-A-Bout knee walker is lightweight and fast to assemble making it very compact and easy to transport. Making this knee scooter comfortable for you, the knee pad and handles can be adjusted to the right height. You will find that the knee pad is split to accommodate a hard cast if you have one. The lips of the hard cast will fall between the split of the pad relieving some of the pressure from pushing on the shin.
Roll-A-Bout Knee Scooter Features:
- Easy to Assemble
- No Tools Needed
- Weighs Only 20 Pounds
- Easily Folds For Transport or Storage
- Push Button Parking Brake
- Accommodates 4 Foot 9 Inches to 6 Foot 4 Inches
- Strong Wheels For Indoor and Outdoor Terrain
- Large Wire Basket
Knee Scooter Specifications:
- Wire Mesh Basket
- Brakes: Yes
- Floor to pad height: 15" to 22.25" (adjustable)
- Folded height: 15" (pad at lowest position)
- Folded length: 32"
- Folded width: 18"
- For user heights: 4'9" to 6'4"
- Front wheels: 35 degrees
- Height: 33" to 38" (adjustable)
- Length: 32"
- Maximum floor to handle height: 38"
- Minimum floor to handle height: 33"
- Pad height: 2"
- Pad Length: 6" knee pad 4" ankle pad
- Pad width: 4" knee pad 4" ankle pad
- Weight capacity: 500 lbs
- Weight of Unit: 20 lbs
- Wheel separation - back (stability): 10.5"
- Wheel separation - front (stability): 16"
- Wheel size - front (diameter): 8"
- Wheel size - rear (diameter): 8"
- Width: 18" Frame width, Total width 23" (handle overhangs one side)
Customer satisfaction is top priority at Rent A Knee Walker. Offering the best knee walkers available, RAKW will find the equipment that best accommodates your specific needs. If you ever feel unsure about the selection you have made, their free 7-day exchange offer should put your mind at ease. They will deliver to your home or work address free of charge throughout Birmingham, Montgomery, Mobile, Huntsville, Tuscaloosa, Hoover, Dothan, Tanner-Williams, Auburn and the entire state of Alabama.
For additional information you can view this item at Rent A Knee Walker-Birmingham Al or you can use the contact form below.