Motor Graders Rental Equipment Description
Grand Junction Motor Grader Rentals-Volvo G990 Motor Graders for Lease-Colorado Grading Equipment Rental:
Motor Grader rental in Grand Junction, CO. Volvo 990 heavy motor graders are available for rent, lease, or sale throughout Grand Junction, Whitewater, Delta, Montrose, Almont, Mesa County, and Western Colorado from Power Equipment Company, a Volvo Construction Equipment Dealer. Volvo 990 motor grader rentals are designed for big road projects and large scale precise fine grading. These motor graders weigh over 46,000 pounds (23-tons) and as Volvo CE says they are the "King of the jobsite". When it comes to heavy duty grading construction applications like building highways, earthmoving, road building, snow clearing, ripping, scarifying, plowing and pushing, Volvo's G990 is a top choice to have on the job.
Volvo G990 Heavy Duty Motor Grader Rental Specifications:
- Motor Grader Engine: Volvo D9B
- Net engine power: 225-265 hp (168-198 kW)
- Low Range: 225 hp (168 kW)
- Mid Range: 245 hp (183 kW)
- High Range: 265 hp (198 kW)
- Overall length: 383 inches (9,730 mm)
- Wheelbase: 263 inches (6,681 mm)
- Blade Pull @ 0.9 Co-efficient: 31,545 lbs (14,310 kg)
- Blade down pressure: 24,457 lbs (11,058 kg)
- Operating weight: 48,720 lbs (22,100 kg)
General Volvo Manufactured Motor Grader Features:
- 3 power settings with 8F/4R transmission or 8 power settings
- Optional 11F/6R transmission
- Volvo’s D8 / Tier 4i engine features increased displacement, power and torque.
- Volvo motor graders are equipped with the Volvo AWD (All Wheel Drive) system
At an operating weight of over 23-tons, the G990 motor grader is the largest sized grader Volvo CE manufactures. Power Equipment Company offers excavator rentals ranging 34,000 lbs (17 tons) to over 46,000 lbs providing Western Colorado builders, contractors, and construction companies the right machine for all their heavy earth carving, grading, and plowing needs.
Motor grader attachment rentals may be added increasing the versatility of a motor grader. Examples include...
- Dozer Blade attachments are used for for bulldozing, displacing gravel piles, smaller size stump removal, clearing fallen rocks, and other "blading" applications.
- Front Mounted Scarifier attachments are used for breaking up compacted material like asphalt and rocky subgrade.
- Mid Mount Scarifiers enable motor graders to use other front-mounted attachments while operating.
- Ripper/Scarifier attachments are used for breaking up hard-pack aggregates before blading. They are also ideal for mixing uniform coarse and fine material.
- Push Block attachments are available in order to maintain balance as a counterweight when using a rear Ripper/Scarifier. They are also used as a push point.
About Power Equipment Company:
Power Equipment Company, a Volvo Construction Equipment Dealer, offers heavy equipment rentals and sales throughout Colorado. Since the late 1930's Power Equipment Co. has provided the construction, mining, and aggregate industries with quality reliable equipment from their local Colorado equipment stores in Grand Junction, Denver, and Colorado Springs. They offer a full line of heavy construction equipment for rent from Volvo CE including motor graders, backhoes, wheel loaders, compactors, excavators, and articulating haulers or dump trucks.
As an official Volvo CE dealer, Power Equipment Company provides the right parts, quality service, and expert maintenance, for all new and used Volvo construction equipment.
In addition, Power Equipment Company's three Colorado locations combine to offer the largest inventory of crushing and screening equipment in the Rocky Mountain area.
Power Equipment Company's Grand Junction, CO construction equipment rental store services the Western Colorado cities and counties surrounding Grand Junction including Whitewater, Delta, Montrose, Almont, Gunnison, Pandora, Redvale, Egnar, Yellow Jacket, Cortez, Durango, Glenwood Springs, Edwards, Howard, Alamosa, McCoy, Steamboat Springs, Craig, Fruita, Meeker, Rifle, Glenwood Springs, Gypsum, Eagle, Phippsburg, Redvale, Cahone, Cortez, Pandora, Aspen, Basalt, Mesa County and all of Colorado.
For additional information you can view this item
at Power Equipment Company - Grand Junction, CO or
you can use the contact form below.